• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth - Hydrocodone question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3TH5150

Greenlighter
Fifteen minutes ago I got a knot in my throat and felt like I was vomittimg, for three days I hit 2 lines of crystal. I was easing off so I snorted a hydro 7.5 mg if I remember correctly. When I was in that state I lost my breathe, found it hard to breathe. I walked back home with my hands over my head, drank a pretty good amount of water because I've only had coffee today. Is there any more I should know that went unsaid?

You're feeling that way because you have not been eating. Eat some food, don't take anymore meth or opiates, and drink water.

If breathing issue keeps up go to hospital. Quit snorting pills. They have binders and fillers in them that are bad for your body. The pill is stronger when the pill is swallowed. Also, don't snort APAP. That Is bad for you.

If breathing issue keeps up go to hospital. Quit snorting pills. They have binders and fillers in them that are bad for your body. The pill is stronger when the pill is swallowed. Also, don't snort APAP. That Is bad for you.

This
And stay hydrated and eat well will doing meth.
It could have been a gastritis, caused by not eating much/anything and only drinking coffee

I'll close this thread for now, as t's not really OD material. If you want me to re-open it or have a question PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.