• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth - how long can a loaded syringe wait before shooting

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’ve got to go somewhere where I’ll want to shoot some meth but won’t have time to safely mix and load a shot.

How long will a mixed shot safely last in the loaded syringe before banging it? Coupla hours?

I’ve got to go somewhere where I’ll want to shoot some meth but won’t have time to safely mix and load a shot.

How long will a mixed shot safely last in the loaded syringe before banging it? Coupla hours?
You can keep it in there for a few days in my experience, but my suggestion is to draw a bit of warm water in the tip because the meth will possibly crystallize in there a little, and roll it in your hands and turn it upside down a lot just to make sure it is not thick in some places.

You can keep it in there for a few days in my experience, but my suggestion is to draw a bit of warm water in the tip because the meth will possibly crystallize in there a little, and roll it in your hands and turn it upside down a lot just to make sure it is not thick in some places.
Or take a backup syringe and back load

Thanks - that all makes sense.