• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth -hotrails: techniques/tips

TrippyTweaker

Greenlighter
I'm still relatively new to dope, only been doing it for a month, but recently the guy I buy from brought me a straight pipe, not even sure how long it is, and briefly showed me how to do a hotrail. When he heated the pipe it worked beautifully, not so much when I've tried it myself. I use the little eagle torch lighters and I keep rotating the pipe whIle heating the one end, but still very minimal and brief smoke happens.
I've read that your supposed to heat the end that will be above dope until it's red hot, but does that mean it's supposed to be red on glad or just super hot, and how do I tell when it's hot enough?
Also, is it better to try and get the whole line "vapored" or do in pieces?
Thanks in advance

Careful. No not red glass it could explode in your face..using s meth lipe?

I’m heat the straight pipe with a torch until it gets red actually. I’ve never had it explode in my face, or never have seen it explode in someone else’s either but obviously I guess it could happen. I switch them out pretty regularly though.
Anyway, that’s the signal for me that it’s hot enough. Like, the second you see the tip red.
And then just snort. It will vaporize.
The whole line or in pieces?
That’s up to you you. How long do you want to be awake for ?
My buddy’s average size lines are ridicullous. They are literally as big as a number 2 pencil.
He’s a seasoned veteran though. I don’t recommend that ??

Start small until you get the hang of it.

Use a small butane torch. Ease on the heat cause heating it too quick will crack or even shatter it and if you get the very top to a light glow not pure red molten heat the rest should be hot enough to vapor the crystal and sniff quick . Powder the dope as fine as possible before you line it. Don’t get so high you grab the wrong end of the pipe. I’m a 10+ year recovered addict. Don’t get caught in this stuff and if you just have no desire to quit don’t ever shoot you’ll never be the same.