• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoughurting

Greenlighter
Ok so all in all this is how it?s going for me and I need some advice or help. I?m in pain management for back issues. I?ve been a pot smoker for a long time but quit a month and a half ago due to the fact that when I went for my appointment they popped a oral swab on me instead of a urine screen. The urine screens I can pass since I have a friend with clean urine. Well, when I ran out of my pain pills, I turned to meth to ease the withdrawals. Now I am being faced with two more swabs in the next week to two weeks. I was told meth only stays in saliva for three days so I bought mouthwash and an at home test. The mouthwash did not work on masking the meth even after 5 days off. I tested positive in saliva for it. My question is how long will it take me to rid my system of meth. I have 7 more days before my next swab. Please help. Any and all knowledge or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am sorry, however we do not allow drug test in questions of any kind. I'm closing this try Google

Status
Not open for further replies.