• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants (meth)help getting big clouds!

(orange_caps)

Greenlighter
I've used this site for informational purposes on and off forever but don't really know if this is the right place for this question. forgive me if its not..
i have been using crystal daily now for a little over 2 years. early on my husband and i could do up to a g a day, but we were both smoking at that time. my husband switch his ROA to only injecting and i try to sometimes without much success so now we aren't using as much. i still love to smoke though. its something about the ritual of it that is almost addictive in itself. with that being said, it almost seems like since I've done it for so long now I've lost my touch with the "right way" to smoke. i guess I've just gotten comfortable smoking but idk. I've tried reading other things about people who are trying to help rookie smokers out there but they just don't sit with me. Maybe someone could remind me in simple terms how to get those huge clouds like i used to in the beginning again..man i miss those :( thanks!

I've used this site for informational purposes on and off forever but don't really know if this is the right place for this question. forgive me if its not..
i have been using crystal daily now for a little over 2 years. early on my husband and i could do up to a g a day, but we were both smoking at that time. my husband switch his ROA to only injecting and i try to sometimes without much success so now we aren't using as much. i still love to smoke though. its something about the ritual of it that is almost addictive in itself. with that being said, it almost seems like since I've done it for so long now I've lost my touch with the "right way" to smoke. i guess I've just gotten comfortable smoking but idk. I've tried reading other things about people who are trying to help rookie smokers out there but they just don't sit with me. Maybe someone could remind me in simple terms how to get those huge clouds like i used to in the beginning again..man i miss those :( thanks!

What lighter are you using?

I feel your pain lol. I took a 13 year break from hard drugs and the few times i've tried smoking again, i can't seem to get even a decent cloud anymore. And it's not exactly something you forget how to do. Do you vape (nicotine)? I do and i'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

Last edited:
sorry for the late response here.. I honestly didn't think anyone would respond so I went out of town and didn't check again until now. anyway, I use a torch lighter. one of my big tweaker compulsions has been collecting butane lighters from gas stations and stuff like that and they are all I use. I get really frustrated with bic lighters and I know people say you're more likely to burn your dope with a torch (and i agree for the most part) I am personally more likely to not burn necessarily but over cook( hope that makes sense) my stuff with a bic. why do you ask? you think that may be part of it?

I don't vape anything but crystal lol. I am a cig smoker though and im sure my lungs have some kind of damage from it. I thought about vaping and then I started hearing about some pretty rough things happening to people who were vaping so for once in my life I decided against the self destructive path ahead of time lol. man a 10 yr break in pretty serious. I wish all the time I had more desire to do that so my tolerance would go back down but at the same time I don't really want to get back to that twacked out, paranoid and wide eyed couple weeks that I used to go through before it would be smooth sailing for me with a little tolerance lol

..yesss...that guys got the right idea. so I've figured out what I should be doing. I need to get the whole bowl smoked out before actually inhaling..i have little short thumbs thought and its really kinda difficult to put my finger over the end to keep it in there though. so guess I'm going to try to navigate this one lol

A smaller bulb leads to better hits ime..... best hit i ever had was out of a pipe fashioned from one of these... i may be partial to light bulbs

Mmmm foil.... partial to the old school..... oddly enough...

So the other day bought a dime (which I usually never do) but was low on funds so had too. And dealer gave a bag of pretty much shake. And noticed after smoking a couple bowls the vapor production was way lesss than the usual production that shards gives. Has this happened to anyone else?

So the other day bought a dime (which I usually never do) but was low on funds so had too. And dealer gave a bag of pretty much shake. And noticed after smoking a couple bowls the vapor production was way lesss than the usual production that shards gives. Has this happened to anyone else?
I won't accept shake anymore as it's just too easy to step on. There are many different substances that a dealer could throw in there to pass off as "shake" to bulk up the volume. And from an illicit business perspective, why wouldn't he/she? Larger chunks are much harder to fake because they have a very distinct look. There isn't really much else out there that looks enough like the real stuff to pass off unless it's a quick street deal and you end up with a bag of rock salt lol.
If you're not friends with or even know your dealer personally, never accept shakey dope. Shit, even if you are on friendly terms with him/her, don't take it. If you don't see them weigh and bag it up, just assume it's not all meth. And never take powder.

Last edited:
I won't accept shake anymore as it's just too easy to step on. There are many different substances that a dealer could throw in there to pass off as "shake" to bulk up the volume. And from an illicit business perspective, why wouldn't he/she? Larger chunks are much harder to fake because they have a very distinct look. There isn't really much else out there that looks enough like the real stuff to pass off unless it's a quick street deal and you end up with a bag of rock salt lol.
If you're not friends with or even know your dealer personally, never accept shakey dope. Shit, even if you are on friendly terms with him/her, don't take it. If you don't see them weigh and bag it up, just assume it's not all meth. And never take powder.
Yeah today I got more from him. And I told him I didn’t want shake and he gave me all shards. I’m glad I said something bc I’m usually not one to complain or even to ask. I usually just accept it because I mean it’s meth what the hell lol. I just need to higher my standards and refuse, a lot the times I just really want to smoke

Yeah i used to do the same, just take whatever as long as it resembled meth in some form lol.
I had a much lower tolerance so I'd feel any meth that was present, but as the tolerance got worse and worse, that wasn't happening anymore. So I stopped taking shake mostly out of necessity.

if you are too prone to put the flame too close to the bowl, use a BIC lighter.

Believe me, you will get bigger hits and you get more out of you're product, it will last forever.

Try rocking back and forth slower and inhaling at a moderate pace not to hard but not to soft. And make sure you exhale before you start taking your hit.. I usually do big exhale as I’m warming it up.

Try a typical bulb pipe just touching (or 1/8" off), of an electric stove top element. Experiment, but touching you want the element to just have the slightest cherry glow in the dark. Second choice, because to easy to burn, is the element set glowing in a well lit room, and you want to be 1/8 to 1/4" up off.

It's a gentle heat and will give amazing results. Kneeling ends up most convenient, but then for most of us it restricts us taking a big breath

Try a typical bulb pipe just touching (or 1/8" off), of an electric stove top element. Experiment, but touching you want the element to just have the slightest cherry glow in the dark. Second choice, because to easy to burn, is the element set glowing in a well lit room, and you want to be 1/8 to 1/4" up off.

It's a gentle heat and will give amazing results. Kneeling ends up most convenient, but then for most of us it restricts us taking a big breath
That sounds legit I wish I had an electric stove now lol. Is it better with a light bulb than a regular pipe?

Never tried the light bulb. I have heard the white stuff inside a typical "shaded" light bulb used to be super bad stuff. Don't generally have clear bulbs around the house.
But yes, more area, more vaporization, so should be good.

Never tried the light bulb. I have heard the white stuff inside a typical "shaded" light bulb used to be super bad stuff. Don't generally have clear bulbs around the house.
But yes, more area, more vaporization, so should be good.
Wow my bad I totally misread your comment. I thought you had said light bulb.