• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth growing

Lindzee

Greenlighter
So I usually pour the saturated water from my hose I use for hotrails into a pyrex after filtering. Then let it air dry and scrape and snort, the usual. But last few times I poured it onto the bottom of a soda can, covered it and put it away for the normal week. But every time I do this it has GROWN! Not like barely, but so much that it spills itself over the lip of the can and is like x4 the amount of liquid I started with. And it's much more potent. Just now I checked on my last one and the crystals are actually thick and dense instead of super thin and brittle!

Can anyone tell me what is happening or what I'm doing that causes this? I know darkness and cold but if I get this good of quality I want to expand my knowledge and get even better!!

Also, a friend told me the aluminum causes it to react because it's a catalyst or some shit.

Kind of off topic but I read somewhere than MSM more readily sticks to glass ( which is a cut in most meth), and that kind of matches with my own experience which is that the resin tastes like shit, and is less effective than the original product.

Last edited:
Imagine how inflated the meth supply would become if we discouvered it could reproduce and people started setting up little meth farms.
crystal-cave-3.jpg

my back yard--^

Please post a picture next time, if there's a next time.
I'm genuinely curious and need to see it for myself.
Send me a text or pm on messenger and I'll show you the pictures I took, it's not letting me post any on here for some reason. (personal data removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me a text or pm on messenger and I'll show you the pictures I took, it's not letting me post any on here for some reason.
My bad, I forgot if you're new here you can't post pictures until reaching a certain amount of posts.
I'll pm you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strange… I seriously have no clue.

I’d love to see a pic too, especially before and after. Like the liquid solution, then the resulting crystals.

-GC

Very strange… I seriously have no clue.

I’d love to see a pic too, especially before and after. Like the liquid solution, then the resulting crystals.

-GC
I can send some pics to you if you give me an email address or somethin. I tried a few of the thicker chunks a bit ago and boy howdy, if I didn't get a serious tingly scalp like back in the day!! A damn good rush different enough from norm that I even sold some of it..

My bad, I forgot if you're new here you can't post pictures until reaching a certain amount of posts.
I'll pm you.
I can send some pics to you if u pm me your email or somethin. I tried a few of the thicker chunks a bit ago and boy howdy, if I didn't get a serious tingly scalp like back in the day!! A damn good rush different enough from norm that I even sold some of it..