• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth-got benzoed i believe

KaliSMeth&stuff

Bluelighter
So a few weeks ago I couldn't get ahold of my regular suppliers so I went and bought of someone I normally wouldn't which I knew wasn't a great idea but was desperate after not using for a couple days only got enough to get me through the night well after doing the shot pulled out the needle and after that I feel asleep then woke up 8-9 hours later I didn't leave any to test it but fuck I was groggy and in a fog for a few days after but got me thinking was this person doing it intentionally or not? Be careful folks

What a weird experience... If you do harder street drugs invest in a regent test kit. Fent strip EVERYTHING. and maybe start with a bit orally, feel the effects, take a piss test if you are too lazy for regents. Meth works fine orally. Full needle on a new/unknown bag is ballsy asf haha.

I suppose it's not impossible. Dealers put benzos in down so they could in speed as well. That being said, meth does occasionally have a paradoxical effect. It's happened to me before. Smoked a bowl and fell right asleep.

A benzo would not dissolve in 1 ml of water so the shot would've looked cloudy. Not like meth which dissolves so easily and fast.

Likely fent.

Always do a test of the shot (like a .1 of the shot)....if it had too much fent you're dead.

Buy a drug test at cvs and test your piss right after if it happens again

Some harm-reduction Organizations will give out both Fent and Benzo test-strips for free.

Yeah, meth got benzoed. I do speed in withdrawals and sit on the toiled fucking up my circulation even more for 2 hours

????

Some harm-reduction Organizations will give out both Fent and Benzo test-strips for free.
Are we allowed to share which ones? Ik an organization, endoverdose.net that trains you on narcan and sends out two free sprays. Their fent strips are pricey tho, 8$ for 5.

Yeah, meth got benzoed. I do speed in withdrawals and sit on the toiled fucking up my circulation even more for 2 hours

???

??? wtft???

btw drug checking services are not hard to find in dtes, - but ive bought lots of meth on the street and haven't had a problem with getting dosed with fent or benzos, and dont do down, so never looked for a drug checking service. Im sure any overdose prevention site can tell you where to go if they dont do it themselves..

oh I just remembered one, the cannabis dispensary at 880 east hastings started doing harm reduction and left the [quite good] cannabis to their other location on Thurlow.

here is one outside the dtes

A first-of-its-kind pilot project is attempting to mitigate that issue in a neighbourhood removed from ground zero in the Downtown Eastside.

A six-week drug-checking program is taking place each Friday afternoon at the Robert and Lily Lee Community Health Centre near Broadway and Commercial Drive.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to share which ones? Ik an organization, endoverdose.net that trains you on narcan and sends out two free sprays. Their fent strips are pricey tho, 8$ for 5.
Bunk police sells fent strips at 2$ a pop.
Definitely not practical for.a typical street addict.

In all honesty if your dependent on opioids and buying off the street it's 100 percent fent. And someone sick isn't going to give a fuck if there's fent, maybe they will use more caution at least when dosing or employing volumetric dosing.

It shocks me that ppl just snort or smoke fent off the street without doing volumetric dosing instead to homogenized the product. This becoming normalized would save thousands of lives.

I would love to start a non profit thay distributes columetric dosing kits. Basically a vial where you dissolve the powder in water, micro filter into another vial, then add that solution into a nasal mist sprayer.

The strips are more useful for stim only users.

At this point, sadly, you just cannot be sure what you are getting on the black market. And even more concerning? That it is going to get a whole hell of a lot worse. With the sheer number and volume of so many psychoactive compounds that are handled by so many people, it is inevitable.