• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth for dummys

Cynthiaann1496

Greenlighter
I just started snorting meth a month ago one time and didn't touch it for a month. I got some again a month later and snorted two bumps the next day I snorted two more bumps.. I'm just wondering how many bumps can be snorted before an over dose within 24 hours?

It depends on the quantity of product, your tolerance etc... Anyway take care meth addiction is a huge beast and your question makes me think you are playing with fire

Good Meth is way too strong, fucking scary, I used it a while - some time ago by now - by way of smoking (which should be least speedy most euphoric, and most fiendisch, which it was), but Hell, a tiny Crystal, one tiny toke, one huge cloud of vapor from that bowl blowing out, and instant headspace, major euphoria but not able to enjoy it because even the first toke already was way too speedy!

(I do am quite sensitive to speedy)

Anyway, the brain links this instant rush/euphoria to this hit, so it want's to keep hitting that pipe, so I would smoke way too much, man, thought I was a goner more than just a few times!

Never again for me!!! Meth is fucking evil!!!

EDIT: it's evil cause even when going too strong it is so fiendish and it gives huges cravings, so addictive, even if I didn't like two things about it at all: that it felt so synthetic in comparison to Coke which feels totally natural to me (my fav. drug ever) and that it's so speedy!

If you want more info or just random discussions on meth we have a megathread at the top of the BDD forum page that's dedicated to meth.