• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth first time

Sunshine420

Greenlighter
Hi guys, my friend has been saying they're going to try meth. I know they got some and are going to do it, it weighs .3 grams. I'm worried some one with zero tolerance can't take that much. Obvious variability of the unknown origins of any street purchases, how much would be a normal dose for a first time user? I think they will smoke it or sniff it. I was reading about ld50 of amphetamines and I think this is over the ld50 for a human.

If this is redundant, please let me know and I'll delete this post and go read the original thread.

Start low and work your way up. 300 mg meth is too much for a first time. I would recommend you start with about 30-40 mg (or even less) and see how it affects you. Also keep in mind that methamphetamine has a very long half-life, and if you're doing it for the first time, then you're going to feel effects for quite a long time - this means that redosing too early is not a good idea.

I'm moving this to the Basic Drug Discussion forum, which is more appropriate for this type of questions.

The starting dose of pure d-amphetamines is typically about 15 mg.

--> BDD

I never understood people using 500mg in one shot, must be bad quality.

Thank you, now I understand the measurements. So this could be like 6-9 doses. Can she OD if she takes it all at once? I know she toys with self limits, obviously if she's delving further into darkness right. I know she is pushing things to the hilt, I could ask her but if she gets spooked I'm out of communication.