• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth-Drinking too much

Riverwheat

Greenlighter
Hi. I was mixing powdered street meth in my soda and drinking it. What would i do if i may have drank a little bit too much and I'm by myself? I just want to come down a little. Yes i know meth is bad for me, kick the habit, blah blah. That's not what I'm here for.

A benzo will help a lot. If you don't have a benzo, then there are a few things you might have or could get easily that will help to some extent. Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) calms you down a little, it's used to induce drowsiness, which it will not do under the influence of meth, but it should relax you somewhat (takes like 45 minutes to an hour though). If you have L-theanine (an amino acid), it will help a little bit. Magnesium is a muscle relaxer, so it might help a bit. Alcohol can also help you relax a little but don't drink too much.

None of these will make you come down at all (even benzos won't really), they will just make it less edgy/stimulating.

You won't find judgment here about doing meth, we're all (mostly) drug users here. :)

I don't have any of that. If i have a seizure, will i know its about to happen? Im afraid to take my pulse or blood pressure. I heard milk could help. Is that true?

I know it's really hard to od on meth. So i am trying to take comfort in that. I just wish i knew how long this will last for. I'm a pretty regular user and I've never felt this before.

It will likely be up to 16 hours. Take your pulse and check it. If its much faster than a normal meth buzz get it checked out. If you think youre ok, find something to engage in physically or to occupy the mind other than worry. I just watched Requiem for a Dream the other night, awesome movie check it out.

You can keep posting here too. Got wealth of info, resources, and bizarre humour all around.

I'm a long time lurker and finally made an account. Its nice here. My pulse and blood pressure are good now. I think i just got too hot. I cooled off with some wet rags and i feel fine now. Weird that hasn't happened before now. I've been doing meth for 13 years and have NEVER had that kind of reaction. But I'm new to eating it. And that was a dose i was gonna take a few days ago while i was on a binge but i went to sleep instead. Now i know better. Thanks for being here for me.

Ya, I didn't take anything yet. I might try some cbd oil instead ! <3

For the record, very large doses of vitamin c / Ascorbic acid can reduce the blood levels of meth and reduce its effectiveness. As a bonus it also reduces neurotoxicity from overamping.

For the record, very large doses of vitamin c / Ascorbic acid can reduce the blood levels of meth and reduce its effectiveness. As a bonus it also reduces neurotoxicity from overamping.
I knew there was a reason OJ is so good on meth!!

Meth quality is a big factor here. If you took extremely pure meth at a high dose that's not a good thing. Poor, cheap quality meth I can easily go through a gram in a day. High quality meth is like 200-500mg day.

Checking your pulse, can be important, but can also make you paranoid. If it goes above 180 I would be concerned. Also keep an eye on your blood pressure, if you start getting really dizzy or faint that is also a concern. And your #1 concern is if you start getting chest pains or breathing rapidly these are big signs of OD.

People have made some great suggestions on other drugs you can take to chill you out.

One thing that is very effective are certain antipsychotics like risperidone or olanzapine (among many others, almost all of them will replace the meth out of your receptors and will kill the high). I onced OD'd on meth and took LSD as well. I had all the signs of OD and was freaking out hard was about to call 911 then I remembered I had some antipsychotics. I took 20mg olanzapine (zyprexa) and 4mg of risperidone (risperdal) and was asleep within 30 minutes. Completely killed the high.

If you have anyone or know of anyone who has any, might be worth asking them

also, definitely take any beta blockers if you can. Like blood pressure medicine. Propranlol for example.

Overall, I think you should be fine. It's actually quite hard to have a fatal OD on meth. Typically it's people who already have thinks like heart conditions or very high blood pressure and things like that. Worst case scenario you do OD, it's pretty easy to save you at the hospital and generally it's easy to call an ambulance and get help. Unlike heroin/fent OD were you go unconscious and if you don't get narcan within a very short perioid of time they can't bring you back. You can't really save yourself from an opioid OD... you need a guardian angel who can make the call for you.

Last edited:
a tall glass of tomato soup, unflavored oatmeal, some fruit. cheap vitamin enriched cerials. start with the soup. it will trigger your body to relax your blood vessels to get the nutrients around. go heavy on dry oatmeal if you can. crunch it down with tap water. chlorine will to some degree destroy some of it. maintain these staples in your diet and your gonna be able to stay hydrated as long as you intend to continue using and you'll be much more comfortable and ready to eliminate the drug. try not to let the slight relief encourage you to hit again. put your shit away till your sure your okay bro