Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(New South Wales) Meth Cuts in New South Wales

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Usually I don’t have a problem sourcing quality shard that delivers as promised. However, recently my (now ex) supplier provided crushed powdery ‘meth’ with some bullshit about it being crushed during delivery by accident. Because I’ve known him a while and never had a problem and because he seemed to be smoking the same stuff I accepted this but the stuff felt off when I banged it.

First there was no real euphoric rush. Instead I felt like a hot flush and then quite speedy. I had a bit of a problem forming complete sentences but then it settled into something meth-like: I was super horny and obsessively focussed but had to redose every 3-4 hours or I started to flag.

I’m wondering if I got some meth with lots of shitty cut and if so what the cut might have been. Or else some other RC type stim or something. Or even meth + fentanyl since I was so chill and slept that night.

Any ideas?

The Australian ice supply circle is so full of RC cathinones and amphetamine variations that without lab testing it's hard to know what it was or what you've been getting.the only cut I know of that has any effect is isopropylbenzylamine which after a few hours makes you feel sleepy.it kind of ruins the long lasting effect of whatever it's mixed with.but without lab testing you'll never know.

the only cut I know of that has any effect is isopropylbenzylamine which after a few hours makes you feel sleepy.it kind of ruins the long lasting effect of whatever it's mixed with.but without lab testing you'll never know.

sounds like that may have been it - thanks

I think that if u wash the suspect stuff with DCM,or chloroform or the good stuff should dissolve and the isopropyl benzyl amine won't.dont bother with acetone it can't help here.

Usually I don’t have a problem sourcing quality shard that delivers as promised. However, recently my (now ex) supplier provided crushed powdery ‘meth’ with some bullshit about it being crushed during delivery by accident. Because I’ve known him a while and never had a problem and because he seemed to be smoking the same stuff I accepted this but the stuff felt off when I banged it.

First there was no real euphoric rush. Instead I felt like a hot flush and then quite speedy. I had a bit of a problem forming complete sentences but then it settled into something meth-like: I was super horny and obsessively focussed but had to redose every 3-4 hours or I started to flag.

I’m wondering if I got some meth with lots of shitty cut and if so what the cut might have been. Or else some other RC type stim or something. Or even meth + fentanyl since I was so chill and slept that night.

Any ideas?
The crap I had last night was word for word exactly the same (aside from the horny part lol)
No rush, fuck all euphoria. Didn’t even ATTEMPT to string together a sentence cos I knew I wouldn’t be able to, and was asleep 8 hours later.

Definitely cut to shit. I don’t know what with but it’s somethig commonly used as it gives me bloody hives too which happens more often than not sadly.
I think isopropyl what’s it? Lol

The crap I had last night was word for word exactly the same (aside from the horny part lol)
No rush, fuck all euphoria. Didn’t even ATTEMPT to string together a sentence cos I knew I wouldn’t be able to, and was asleep 8 hours later.

Definitely cut to shit. I don’t know what with but it’s somethig commonly used as it gives me bloody hives too which happens more often than not sadly.
I think isopropyl what’s it? Lol

Did it look like described in the article and turn to powder with no pressure?

That was a very good read, thanks for finding it.

Btw...I'm in Perth...I, have not heard anyone coming across any rc that is being sold as meth yet is not it. People I generally go to would not pass fakr shit on and last long, the exception being the usual cuts which are a curse in itself but easily spotted.

It's a mugs game, fair enough if these rc bullshit things are i intentionally sought and whatever but it's not my crowds thing nor any of their associates.

Going to show this article to some people and keep an alert.

Blah, idiots. Your dealer would be learning a lesson as might his.

Did it look like described in the article and turn to powder with no pressure?

That was a very good read, thanks for finding it.

Hey @Pluggle - yes, it crumbles under pressure like the article states. As I have a known deal of good quality meth and some of this isopropyl shit I was able to work through all of the tests outlined in the article and they check out exactly as written. The one obvious thing I am kicking myself for not noticing is that the draw-up liquid was the same volume when trying the isopropyl, not increased which is always the case with meth.

I reckon my now very fucking ex-dealer had no clue it was not meth and he seemed to be proud of the fact he smoked all day and slept each night. I guess lots of people like this stuff for that reason.

Hey @Pluggle - yes, it crumbles under pressure like the article states. As I have a known deal of good quality meth and some of this isopropyl shit I was able to work through all of the tests outlined in the article and they check out exactly as written. The one obvious thing I am kicking myself for not noticing is that the draw-up liquid was the same volume when trying the isopropyl, not increased which is always the case with meth.

Ok I asked around. Yes this shit is doing the rounds in the West, some people have been very sick, yes it's being sold on as meth due to a drought.

As in being sold intentionally by the larger suppliers to the underlings who some don't care and some do care and won't sell it on as meth, allegedly.

Bugger.

Well I can report there is now some entirely cut-free stuff in Sydney. Holy fuck!

Just been poisoned by either methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) or Isopropylbenzelamine (ISO) - both commonly used to cut meth or just plain passed off as meth.

I can deal with an underweight baggie or ordinary racemic gear but FFS don't poison me...

Ok I asked around. Yes this shit is doing the rounds in the West, some people have been very sick, yes it's being sold on as meth due to a drought.

As in being sold intentionally by the larger suppliers to the underlings who some don't care and some do care and won't sell it on as meth, allegedly.

Bugger.

Special place in hell for the fuckers who knowingly sell ISO

Well I can report there is now some entirely cut-free stuff in Sydney. Holy fuck!

Good for you!

I was there consistently for a couple of weeks. It's great at the time but then when the ordinary shit comes back you realise it cuts both ways lol

MSM hasn't been used for a while I think

Agree they are talking about ISO but I believe MSM is around again cos i know what ISO does in the sweet puff when heat is applied - it turns into a disgusting kind of "mist" and the liquid eventually coalesces (as opposed to cracking back) into a blob but if you burn it heaps it makes these freaky patterns as residue but MSM i think sort of boils into a vapor and if you leave the heat applied just kinda disappears without leaving residue (but FUCK the disgusting acrid smell).

Pretty sure I was stung with MSM as opposed to ISO.

In NSW in last 6 months I've seen deals of decent sized glassy shards that blow your head off but mostly see small cloudy crystals and crush that is really meh. Unfortunately that good stuff I've only ever seen available by the point from working girls which makes it very expensive. I think the meh stuff is probably levo-meth rather than ISO or MSM

Btw...I'm in Perth...I, have not heard anyone coming across any rc that is being sold as meth yet is not it. People I generally go to would not pass fakr shit on and last long, the exception being the usual cuts which are a curse in itself but easily spotted.

It's a mugs game, fair enough if these rc bullshit things are i intentionally sought and whatever but it's not my crowds thing nor any of their associates.

Going to show this article to some people and keep an alert.

heya I’m from PERTH too. Been sold some pretty average shit bit managed t get some decent shit twice yesterday night. I missed my first shot and didn’t feel anything but second one (both .25) got me absolutely wasted .

definately had.a variety of different stiff over the past 8 weeks. Someof lasts for over 5/6 hours+, some lasts 2 hours max, different rushes too.
To me it’s just all to confusing so I just hope for the best and see what happens! Been there pretty dry and priced and crazy here atm thoufh hey