• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Meth cut with fetty

LakeCountyROCKS707

Greenlighter
Recently got a phentynol or however u spell it, test kit. Tested my shit, because over here in northern California, a lot of the crystal is testing positive for fetty (super lame) anyways mine came back positive for fetty as well and I would like to know if anyone would kindly give me a step by step on how to rinse the fetty out? Do I use acetone? Or what is the procedure for rinsing the phentynol out? Please help

Why, afaik fentanyl is non existent and meth rare over here.

But as an adulterant Fentanyl makes no sense to add to meth.

Listen this is all I know I have fentanyl test strips okay now the rapid response one strip drug test they say for forensic use only and I also have some meth now I got this test strips from the needle exchange and what I was advised to do was to mix my meth with a little bit of water making it all liquid and then sticking the test strip in it and letting it dry test results came back positive all I'm asking is how to get the fentanyl out because it's very common problem here in Northern California

that would be like doing meth and heroin at the same time

not sure why a cook would even mix those 2 in the first place, or if he was just trolling?

that would be like doing meth and heroin at the same time

not sure why a cook would even mix those 2 in the first place, or if he was just trolling?
I don't know it's really stupid fentanyl is a big problem where I'm from 2 and this s*** well you can't find crystal that's really worth the f*** anymore how about anyone else can anybody get some good s*** or what

And I'm pretty sure the reason for mixing the fentanyl inside of the crystal is to eventually make the consumer of the crystal become physically dependent on the drug just like they would if they were just doing straight fetty or opioids

Good on you for testing your stuff. Unfortunately I don’t think there is a way to easily separate the two. Or a quick google yielded nothing anyways

Of note tho, did you get the proper dilution before testing? Apparently meth (and mdma) can give a false positive if not properly diluted as per this dance safe page

But I’m not well versed in this sort of thing... I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will be by shortly

Hey, you know what. I guess a friend of mine tested it again using a different amount of water and your totally right. The same batch of crystal came back negative!!!!!

@LakeCountyROCKS707
Please be careful, esp if you’re only testing small amounts at once. Due to fentanyls potency there will be hot spots throughout the batch. I think your best bet would be to test every bit you plan to consume, at the proper dilution (idk if it varies depending on the strip... but it’d be something to look into) just to be safe.

Nobody is cutting their meth with fentanyl, it makes zero sense from a business perspective if your customers all start dying lol.
Not to mention the resulting attention it would draw from grieving parents, other dealers, then law enforcement.
The amount of fent needed for cutting a drug like meth would kill the user before they even finished snorting the first line.

Hey there. I'm going to move this over to pharmacology. I admittedly dont know the best way to do this and I think those guys will be able to help you more safely and effectively.

More than likely the supplier handles multiple substances in close proximity to each other and its cross contamination, rather than intention. That's probably why you're getting those random positives.

Its still a problem, don't get me wrong. Fent is powerful stuff.

I also think that fentanyl is unlikely to be used as a meth cut, methamphetamine will pretty much counteract the effect of fentanyl & also lasts much longer
plus methamphetamine is dirt cheap, adding fentanyl is just going to increase the cost

I'm so pissed that this even needs to be a discussion. The world we live in...

I also think that fentanyl is unlikely to be used as a meth cut, methamphetamine will pretty much counteract the effect of fentanyl & also lasts much longer
plus methamphetamine is dirt cheap, adding fentanyl is just going to increase the cost
I mean yeah meth can speed your breathing back up but if theres enough fentanyl in the dope its gonna kill you, I would think. Right? That shit saturates your opioid receptors.

The meth counteracts the dying
What I'm saying is, given enough fentanyl it's probably going to overpower the meth. 200mg of meth working against 100mg of fentanyl, for example, at the same time sounds like the meth wouldn't really stand a chance in keeping you alive. Then of course theres things like Carfentanil. I mean, it's not like meth is an opioid antagonist. I know from experience that meth/amps can definitely help you in a more mild heroin-induced bout of respiratory depression, but once we start getting into things like high dose Fentanyl/fentalogues I just dont see it working as good for that purpose, and I wouldn't want somebody to see the above post and think "Oh, well even if my meth does have Fentanyl in it, the meth itself will surely save me." I mean, I'm not definitively saying that it can't, but claims like that need some specific scientific source material to back them up, wouldn't you agree? Afterall, this is a harm reduction site...

Edit* for example, would you shoot a gram of Heroin at once simply because you have some meth in your system? I would venture to say you would not. So then why assume that playing with a substance or substances that are at least 50 times as potent as Heroin are free game simply because you're assuming that Meth will be your ultimate savior? Sounds like a false hope that could end fatally...

Last edited:
Looks like we need to legalize and regulate methamphetamine and heroin if we want to even pretend we give a shit about each other in developed countries with plenty of resources.

But yeah I'm gonna guess its cross contamination from a messy trap house/packaging center

What I'm saying is, given enough fentanyl it's probably going to overpower the meth. 200mg of meth working against 100mg of fentanyl, for example, at the same time sounds like the meth wouldn't really stand a chance in keeping you alive. Then of course theres things like Carfentanil. I mean, it's not like meth is an opioid antagonist. I know from experience that meth/amps can definitely help you in a more mild heroin-induced bout of respiratory depression, but once we start getting into things like high dose Fentanyl/fentalogues I just dont see it working as good for that purpose, and I wouldn't want somebody to see the above post and think "Oh, well even if my meth does have Fentanyl in it, the meth itself will surely save me." I mean, I'm not definitively saying that it can't, but claims like that need some specific scientific source material to back them up, wouldn't you agree? Afterall, this is a harm reduction site...

Edit* for example, would you shoot a gram of Heroin at once simply because you have some meth in your system? I would venture to say you would not. So then why assume that playing with a substance or substances that are at least 50 times as potent as Heroin are free game simply because you're assuming that Meth will be your ultimate savior? Sounds like a false hope that could end fatally..
I was kidding with the "counteracts the dying" comment. I don't know what kind of effect meth cut with fent would produce, probably nothing enjoyable. And the cost/profit ratio + all the pissed off tweakers out for blood would cancel out any reason to do this.