• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth cut with fentanyl??? Dear god why???

Livingdeadgrl666

Greenlighter
Have any of you heard about this? Apparently in SD the "meth.. we're on it" state, this is happening? I have a severe opioid allergy so I have to wait for weeks for mine to come from California.. too scared to do it here if they cut it with fucking fentanyl!! Hell no.

Have any of you heard about this? Apparently in SD the "meth.. we're on it" state, this is happening? I have a severe opioid allergy so I have to wait for weeks for mine to come from California.. too scared to do it here if they cut it with fucking fentanyl!! Hell no.
Can’t be too safe, I’d advise you get some fent testing kits. Especially if you’re allergic and test everything you take.

Can’t be too safe, I’d advise you get some fent testing kits. Especially if you’re allergic and test everything you take.
Exactly! Even before fentanyl was the big thing, nobody in SD knew shit about making good speed and it cost $40 for half a hooter. What the fuck is that all about?? And it wasn't even good shit. Lol
I just have having to wait a week for my imported shit to get here. Too bad nobody in SD knows shit about shit. Lol

Exactly! Even before fentanyl was the big thing, nobody in SD knew shit about making good speed and it cost $40 for half a hooter. What the fuck is that all about?? And it wasn't even good shit. Lol
I just have having to wait a week for my imported shit to get here. Too bad nobody in SD knows shit about shit. Lol
You still would need to be testing what you’re taking though. Do you have testing kits for fent? I believe @PtahTek has ordered them before maybe he knows where you can get them.

You can buy fentanyl test kits on eBay. The ones that are meant to test for fentanyl in urine work fine because fentanyl comes out of your body as fentanyl so they test for fentanyl.

It's difficult to say if any fent test will pick up a fent analogue however, especially when so many novel ones exist. It can be hit and miss.

Have any of you heard about this?
Absolutely. Fent is cut into most every substance one can source from the street (and possibly internet). Unknown why... unless the addiction, cost and greed come into play.
Welcome to BL, Livingdeadgrl666. Glad to meet another psychonaut as it is always a pleasure to learn and meet new peeps for me. :)
So, yeah: It would be optimal to test anything one sources... better safe than sorry and personally I would be (and do get) pissed if someone gives me other than what I intend to acquire. These tests are helpful but if it is a new fent analogue then chances would undoubtedly be diminished for positive test results. Some fent tests look for may of the analogues but then nothing is 100%, ya know?
Main reason I purchased the tests (~$1 each) was a result of a death in my neighborhood that appears to be fent related: Dude bought a bag of powder coke and went to sleep.
Hope there is some info here that can be of help. Stay with us a while and join in on all the fun we have. Hahahaha
Take care and stay safe, no?
Best,
Ptah

Well thanks oprah! Nice to meet you, too!!:coffee::cool::D
Exactly. If I'm gonna get something, I expect to get what I ask for and PAY for! People are getting way too crazy with the cuts!! Cripes. There is this one cut they keep using in the stuff coming from so called that looks like the real thing but makes the comedown a living hell for weeks after you take it. I dont know what the hell it is, but it gives you brain fog and fatigue for a week after even the smallest hooter. I hate it.

Well thanks oprah! Nice to meet you, too!!:coffee::cool::D
Exactly. If I'm gonna get something, I expect to get what I ask for and PAY for! People are getting way too crazy with the cuts!! Cripes. There is this one cut they keep using in the stuff coming from so called that looks like the real thing but makes the comedown a living hell for weeks after you take it. I dont know what the hell it is, but it gives you brain fog and fatigue for a week after even the smallest hooter. I hate it.
Damned autocorrect.. I meant Ptah.. not oprah.. ffffuuuuh

may have to wait to edit after 50 posts... get to posting, newb...lololol
hey that was the first thing i thought after reading it. i may get some shit spelled wrong but autocorrect on automatic is askin for it
be well, friend

and the brain fog... i dont know. interested to find out is it gets sorted

I've found a little moderate exercise is helping with the brain fog. I did a little 25 minute workout and the result is very surprising! And quick.
I read studies that say exercise is a good remedy for the icky comedown and I've found much to my delight that it works! And fast! I'm feeling much better after just a little moderate exercise. The brain fog is dissipating and even the nausea is starting to let up a bit. Very interesting. Studies also show that exercise reduces the cravings as well since it activates the same reward path the drug does. Hmm.

They say the same thing here and I live in California. And the fent testing strips are not always completely accurate w meth, u have to use an EXTREMELY diluted solution otherwise u can get a false positive, which is why they say it’s cut with fent a lot of the time.

Really ,first of all if u smoked it , the smell of the cut would be noticed and blackening the pipe . Never went to chem class but chemicals have rules and some mix others dont .