• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Meth crystalize color Brown or White?

[email protected]

Greenlighter
This is my first time posting here. May I ask all friends here have you all encounter in these? Of when you burn the Meth, first the Crystallize took longer time to get dry, 2nd is the color was White in color whereby it was light brown in color. Any advice?

I'm sorry, I'm struggling to understand the question. Are you asking if this is normal or is this an issue with a specific buy of the drug?

I'm not criticizing you, I just want to be clear what the question is.

If you didn't burn/overheat the meth, and it recrystallizes in the pipe as a brown or white color, this is due to impurities, usually the cutting agent, is common for stepped on meth.

I suggest you do an acetone wash.

Last edited:
Apologies for that, I explain in simple way. When we burn the stuff color will be slightly light brown but recently new batch I received the stuff color is white after I burned

It was claimed that this batch stuff was like Brown Sugar and have smell of Milo when u burn. My customers complaint of stuff dry up took longer time like example: 30s (instead of 5 to 8seconds)

It sounds like like it's been cut. I really have no idea what is used to cut methamphetamine, I'm afraid it's not a drug that is common in the UK but @Snafu in the Void has a reputation for providing the correct answers so I would follow their advice.

Apologies for that, I explain in simple way. When we burn the stuff color will be slightly light brown but recently new batch I received the stuff color is white after I burned
It was claimed that this batch stuff was like Brown Sugar and have smell of Milo when u burn. My customers complaint of stuff dry up took longer time like example: 30s (instead of 5 to 8seconds)

I have never seen it turn white myself. I have heard that white could be MSM, but from my own experience this tends to lead to a white powdery non-crystal residue in the pipe stem, but not the meth itself turning white. That sounds odd.

If it stays liquified for 30 seconds that's extremely weird. Might not even be meth. If it was a cutting agent, that is NOT a normal cut and could be dangerous.

Your low or middleman dealer probably cut it with something stupid or unusual, but again, it could be anything, and not something we can accurately ID for you here based on description.

This question does borderline on topics we cannot cover here, since we cannot ID drugs here, and that sort of includes what drugs are cut with. The only way to really know is to send it to a lab, such as drugsdata.org, and have it tested by GC/MS.

Last edited:
I have never seen it turn white myself. I have heard that white could be MSM, but from my own experience this tends to lead to a white powdery non-crystal residue in the pipe stem, but not the meth itself turning white. That sounds odd.

If it stays liquified for 30 seconds that's extremely weird. Might not even be meth. If it was a cutting agent, that is NOT a normal cut and could be dangerous.

Your low or middleman dealer probably cut it with something stupid or unusual, but again, it could be anything, and not something we can accurately ID for you here based on description.

This question does borderline on topics we cannot cover here, since we cannot ID drugs here, and that sort of includes what drugs are cut with. The only way to really know is to send it to a lab, such as drugsdata.org, and have it tested by GC/MS

This question does borderline on topics we cannot cover here, since we cannot ID drugs here, and that sort of includes what drugs are cut with. The only way to really know is to send it to a lab, such as drugsdata.org, and have it tested by GC/MS.

I'm in a country whereby is very very strict and sensitive if I'm gonna explain here. I'm kinda of worry might mix with Opioid as some people (one of the races) in Asian country loves O***I'd den Meth. This is the first time I took from them and I believe gonna be my last time. Funny issues is, some feedback are positive response. I thought it wasn't Meth too but the positive feedback told me it did had the effect of the meth. Anyway I also need advice on this *Effect*. What kind of effect actually Meth had? Ppl A this effect, Ppl B that effect..

*Pardon me if is confusing*

It sounds like the material isn't methamphetamine or is cut with another stimulant drug. I totally respect your need for discretion. Obviously nobody can accurately identify what it might be. BUT given how simple some of the cathinones are to make and considering that they have previously been sold as methamphetamine, they represent the most likely 'fake' methamphetamine.

I believe cathinones are more soluble in acetone than methamphetamine. But again, @Snafu in the Void might be able to tell you more.

The Morris's Reagent appears to react with carbonyl groups (C=O). If any methamphetamine tested produces a colour-change when using this test, it's almost certainly a cathinone.

I'm in a country whereby is very very strict and sensitive if I'm gonna explain here. I'm kinda of worry might mix with Opioid as some people (one of the races) in Asian country loves O***I'd den Meth. This is the first time I took from them and I believe gonna be my last time. Funny issues is, some feedback are positive response. I thought it wasn't Meth too but the positive feedback told me it did had the effect of the meth. Anyway I also need advice on this *Effect*. What kind of effect actually Meth had? Ppl A this effect, Ppl B that effect..

*Pardon me if is confusing*
I'm not really sure my friend. Everyone reacts to drugs differently. A lot of times people might give positive feedback to something that is not meth, because they've never actually had real meth before. And again, nobody here can tell you what that substance is. There are dozens of RC drugs that are sold as meth, it's very common. Their effects may be similar, but good, clean meth has a very distinct and pleasurable high that is unmistakable once you've tried the real stuff.

Buy a reagent test kit. If it is positive for meth, it might be... but it also might contain just a tiny bit of meth and still be a different drug.

However, if it stays liquified for 30 seconds that is highly unusual. Highly pure meth will begin to recrystalize in the pipe almost instantaneously within a few seconds. Even low quality meth with recrystalize quickly. If it took longer than 10 seconds I would be very concerned as to what it is you are actually smoking.

I'm no expert, though. Meth was never one of my common drugs of use.

I'm not really sure my friend. Everyone reacts to drugs differently. A lot of times people might give positive feedback to something that is not meth, because they've never actually had real meth before. And again, nobody here can tell you what that substance is. There are dozens of RC drugs that are sold as meth, it's very common. Their effects may be similar, but good, clean meth has a very distinct and pleasurable high that is unmistakable once you've tried the real stuff.

Buy a reagent test kit. If it is positive for meth, it might be... but it also might contain just a tiny bit of meth and still be a different drug.

However, if it stays liquified for 30 seconds that is highly unusual. Highly pure meth will begin to recrystalize in the pipe almost instantaneously within a few seconds. Even low quality meth with recrystalize quickly. If it took longer than 10 seconds I would be very concerned as to what it is you are actually smoking.

I'm no expert, though. Meth was never one of my common drugs of use.
Wow. ..my country yes do have the test kit. Friend test before going for urine test. Yes, in the past 80s, those Meth or MDMA are the best and can never be compared now. Some cooks are trying to add different types of ingredients in order to improve Meth yet....(this is my point of view).

If you can acquire a test kit, do so. If people are placing their trust in you, it's important to KNOW what you have. Some of the cathinones (for example) can cause seizures. People here on BL have been sold 'meth' that was in fact a cathinone. One person almost died.