• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth (crystal methamphetamine) and corrosion

KyngCasey

Greenlighter
So recently at a rave I bought about 100 mgs of an "mdma crystal" from some guy I'm unfamiliar with. Stupid, I know.
I put it under my tongue to have it affect me the quickest without doing a line. Well it literally felt like it melted a layer of skin off directly under my tongue behind my teeth. At the very least it cut into me and made the connection to my tongue and the bottom of my mouth bleed just a little bit as well.
I know for a fact it wasnt mdma, the effects and taste showed me it was definitely crystal meth, ive done ice quite a few times and can pinpoint the effects pretty well.
I recently obtained a gram from a friend, who ended selling me the same exact shit (hes cool with the guy I got it from the first time)
I dont mind glass, so its not that big of a deal to me (although I hate buying something that ends up being something completely different) but I refuse to smoke it now due to that being a problem for me at one point, so now I only do oral doses.

So my questions are...

1. How corrosive is methamphetamine?
2. Was it likely the meth that caused the corrosion or something it was cut with, or a leftover chemical from manufacturing it?
3. If it is in fact corrosive, what effect would that have on peoples/my insides?

**EDIT**
This is also the strongest gear ive ever had before and I just smelled the shards I have left and they smell like vomit, not sure if that would give any clues but I figured it was too important to not add in.

Last edited:
Could be the chemist fucked up and there's corrosive bullshit left in your meth. I am no expert I have never been interested in trying meth.

1. yes meth can be very corrosive to teeth and skin
2. we can't answer any drug ID questions tho man, this includes the cuts put in drugs.
3. see 1.

Last edited: