• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth crash

Roided1

Bluelighter
I'm experiencing the meth come down after months of daily use. Bluntly how screwed. am I..

Withdrawing from these types of drug is usually not in any way dangerous, unless you have some underlying health issues with your cardiovascular system. However be prepared for a pretty unpleasant few days. Can last up to 2 weeks if you've been a heavy user.

You will most likely feel very tired, anxious and depressed. It's also possible to suffer hallucinations so be prepared for that.

I know where you're at because about 4-6 weeks ago I finished using a heavy drug binge of meth (I.V) and heroin (smoke) for a good 3 weeks non stop to the point I was eating and sleeping normally after iving meth. I wasn't even getting a dopamine rush anymore because I was tapped out.

I felt so depressed and sad for a good 3 weeks and then I finally started to feel better. The lack of energy to do simple mundane things was brutal and I had the worst sleep all while being super edgy and sketched out.

It will get better brother you just gotta wait it out. Drink as much water as you can to re-hydrate and eat healthy as that will help speed up the process significantly.

I had hefty depression after just a month or so of meth, it lasted just a few days though but I was almosr locked into bed. Caught my by surprise because methylphenidate was never remotely as bad. Ran out, so not possible to source new material.

I would advice to taper if possible, can take you a big amount of unpleasant time. Thing is you don't need the full dose of stims to feel ok, maybe 1/2 of your usual dose or less is enough and then reduce every day or every other by a little bit, allowing your receptors to heal underneath.

I’m sure everyone knows this, but just in case:
- Take vitamins
- Drink Green Tea / Giensieng
- Drink Milk
- Take Ativan
- Binge watch a TV show.
- Eat salads when the appetite come back. Lots of leafy greens