• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth - Comedown or Consequence of IV

Misskitt

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

don’t usually worry about this sort of stuff but this is abnormal. Got on it twice last night at about 8pm and missed and entire 0.25 g shot, about 4 hours later had another 0.25g shot that got me wasted. Although for the second one I used one of my old needles probably 1.5 weeks used once but not washed out after use and I just rinsed it before I used it this time.
For a while now I’ve been feeling really strange, I’m shaking, my muscles are twiChing, my jaws shaking, my brain feels like it’s wobbling and my vision is weird, my joints are also aching and I’ve got a headache. I would normally assume it’s a comedown but haven’t felt this way before.

do you reckon it sounds like a bad comedown r have o made myself sick?

My favorite ROA was to bump it so I'm not sure but I wish I could help. How are you feeling now? Its been about an hour.

Thanks anyway man and for your concern my legs and feet and purple and tingly. Still feeling shit. I’m sure I’ll be fine though. I’m thinking along the lines of to relax about it but there are more knowledgeable propel on here that could help more than google

Overamped IMHO. If you have a question about whether you are OK, only thing is call the hospital.

Before you IV be sure you have a few brand new syringes. Eat some food and drink a large amount of water. Jump up and down or do some pushups or whatever just get your blood pumping. Each time you poke yourself the tip becomes dull and barbed. It's harder to hit the vein the more you poke yourself with the same one.have lots on hand. If you register and don't end up pushing the shot in the blood will coagulate and ruin the shot. Google "manual for injection drug users"

Miss kitt! I am concerned for you but I also dont have all of the information I would like here. First, if you believe that you are in some kind of trouble from too much Meth, you should consider medical attention.

I'm concerned because the last thing you said was along the lines of: purple, tingly feet and feeling like shit. Do you have poor circulation, is this remotely normal for you?

Miss kitt! I am concerned for you but I also dont have all of the information I would like here. First, if you believe that you are in some kind of trouble from too much Meth, you should consider medical attention.

I'm concerned because the last thing you said was along the lines of: purple, tingly feet and feeling like shit. Do you have poor circulation, is this remotely normal for you?

thanks man, I turned out to be ok although last night Had a bit of an incident last night. Went up from bed to get something to eat and lost consciousness and apparently I had two mini seizures then My friend tried to lift me and I buckled again and was having spasms. My friend reckons it was to do with carbon dioxide poisoning cause the house has been shut up without ventilation, heavy smoker etc.?

feeling better this morning though. Opening up the house and getting ventilation will get a fewindoor plants etc

thanks man, I turned out to be ok although last night Had a bit of an incident last night. Went up from bed to get something to eat and lost consciousness and apparently I had two mini seizures then My friend tried to lift me and I buckled again and was having spasms. My friend reckons it was to do with carbon dioxide poisoning cause the house has been shut up without ventilation, heavy smoker etc.?

feeling better this morning though. Opening up the house and getting ventilation will get a fewindoor plants etc

I seriously doubt that having a closed house and some plants would give you carbon dioxide poisoning (in fact I would bet all my money on it)... the far more likely culprit is the meth. If your meth is pure, .25g is a really big dose, especially IV. Meth causes vasoconstriction which can cause purple/blue extremities. You need to chill out on the meth.

I think part of your issue may be that you're always doing different sized shots. Stick to one size, you can better judge the batch quality and keep from going way bonkers with all these different issues

You may have had a dirty shot aka cotton fever. That would explain some of the physical symptoms.

When you miss a shot of meth it is often very painful instantly. I never understood how people miss the whole shot? Do you not feel that you are missing immediately?

You may have had a dirty shot aka cotton fever. That would explain some of the physical symptoms.

When you miss a shot of meth it is often very painful instantly. I never understood how people miss the whole shot? Do you not feel that you are missing immediately?

I don’t even use a filter tbh and used an oldie so could have been that. it’s not that painful but I always make sure I register then I’ll probably move and I just push it in. 🤦‍♀️😬 If I can I’ll always get someone else to do it for me, I fuck it up probably 20% of the time I reckon.

People with a good amount of body fat absolutely will not feel it. It is crazy I know.

I seriously doubt that having a closed house and some plants would give you carbon dioxide poisoning (in fact I would bet all my money on it)... the far more likely culprit is the meth. If your meth is pure, .25g is a really big dose, especially IV. Meth causes vasoconstriction which can cause purple/blue extremities. You need to chill out on the meth.
Yeah you’re right man I do. I’m in Western Australia and Here the stuff isn’t that pure tbh. It is a big dose though you’re right I just like getting fucking wasted. I’m not actually a huge fan of a regular meth high at all from any other ROA and probably wouldn’t bother for anything less than .15. If I don’t get those overamp effects 🤷‍♀️

I don’t even use a filter tbh and used an oldie so could have been that. it’s not that painful but I always make sure I register then I’ll probably move and I just push it in. 🤦‍♀️😬 If I can I’ll always get someone else to do it for me, I fuck it up probably 20% of the time I reckon.

20% !!!!!! Thats fucking crazy! You seriously need to work on you technique.

I almost never miss, no matter what I am shooting. Like 0.1% or less.

Are your arms just fucked off with missed shot? How many abscesses have you had?

20% literally blows my mind.

20% !!!!!! Thats fucking crazy! You seriously need to work on you technique.

I almost never miss, no matter what I am shooting. Like 0.1% or less.

Are your arms just fucked off with missed shot? How many abscesses have you had?

20% literally blows my mind.

yeah absolutely. I’m just super impulsive and impatient. I will be more careful next time. Never had an abscess and my arms don’t actually get that bad surprisingly.It’s really retarded too cause I’ve actually got great veins for it too.

I actuallytake big breaks though and rotate between 3 if I’m on a bender. Going forward will be a lot more mindful and careful.

yeah absolutely. I’m just super impulsive and impatient. I will be more careful next time. Never had an abscess and my arms don’t actually get that bad surprisingly.It’s really retarded too cause I’ve actually got great veins for it too.

I actuallytake big breaks though and rotate between 3 if I’m on a bender. Going forward will be a lot more mindful and careful.

Be smart because once you damage your veins enough the damage will be perminate and then you'll be really pissed, especially since it is totally avoidable.

I have been an IV user for 12 years and have never had any problems or lasting damage. My track marks are nearly non exsistant and would only be noticed if you were specifically searching for marks. I was lucky that I learned proper technique and practiced harm reduction from the very beginning of my IV drug use.

I know people who have been shooting for a fraction of the time/amount as I have, that have permantly damaged veins that are no longer usable. That then leads to even more problems because they have to start finding obscure places to hit. It's all downhill from there and the amount of stress/frustration a junkie with no veins deals with looks absolutely fucking MISERABLE!

A friend of mine had ruined her body from years of VERY VERY heavy IV use and her using ritual literally consisted of her crying, screaming, blood everywhere, and majority of the time a missed shot or a clogged rig. Other users would avoid being around her because it was so damn horrible, everytime. Eventually she had to start snorting drugs and any junkie knows that simply won't do.

I would be interested to see the MASSIVE amount of money/dope that she totally fucked off from ruined shots alone. I'm not exaggerating when I say 10,000$+ without hesitation.

She is an attractive stripper/whore who's only expense is drugs, accompanied by high level connections and a heavyweight tolerance. Also, she isn't very bright and refuses any logical advice. But by God, that bitch is generous and has supplied me $1000s in free dope, just because.

Don't be like her. Imagine crying out of frustration EVERY time you use! Fuck that!

Its quite simple to maintain proper IV use, it would legitimately be harder for me to improperly use.

1. Use clean rigs. ( All junkies will reuse a rig, but dont be a dumbass! We all know or are that fool who uses the same rigs until the numbers are gone, the needle is bent, the plunger is fucked, and you can hear it POP as you force it in the vein. Rigs are cheap and readily available almost everywhere. C'mon man its for your own good!)

2. ROTATE OFTEN! (Don't be the 1 spot only junkie, you have plenty of places to hit and youll get tired of wearing some ridiculous article of clothing to christmas so your granny doesnt have to feel the shame of your exsistance staring her in the face. Because not only are you a junkie, you a shitty junkie.)

3. You hands should be your second+ choice (not first), using smaller veins is fine but save them and use sturdier veins. Also, don't shoot in the legs, unless necessary, which is never. The only reason someone uses legs/feet is because they already fucked up.

4. Many people have veins that are not visible, but they are just a viable! Hell you probably have fat ass gusher that you dont even know about, just waiting.

5. BE FUCKING COOL! Patience is a mother fucking virtue! Instead of rushing the last steps between you and your favorite buzz, its MASSIVELY important that you stay relaxed and level headed. It's idiotic how many junkies I have seen spend all day hustling to insane ends, finally score the shit and then fuck up their shot because they rush around, anxious, shaking, sweating because those 30 seconds outweigh the last 10 hours they spent trying to score!

Most of us have been there but only dumbasses allow themselves habitual offenses. The number of these type of junkies is unbelievably high too

You risk you physical well-being, waste your dope significantly or entirely, ruin the day, and its was all totally avoidable.

Honestly, idk why I just wrote this bullshit. I'm coming down off a couple days with Tina. I'm sure this is a garbage post because my brain is scattered as fuck and I know its probably useless meth ramble.

Be smart because once you damage your veins enough the damage will be perminate and then you'll be really pissed, especially since it is totally avoidable.

I have been an IV user for 12 years and have never had any problems or lasting damage. My track marks are nearly non exsistant and would only be noticed if you were specifically searching for marks. I was lucky that I learned proper technique and practiced harm reduction from the very beginning of my IV drug use.

I know people who have been shooting for a fraction of the time/amount as I have, that have permantly damaged veins that are no longer usable. That then leads to even more problems because they have to start finding obscure places to hit. It's all downhill from there and the amount of stress/frustration a junkie with no veins deals with looks absolutely fucking MISERABLE!

A friend of mine had ruined her body from years of VERY VERY heavy IV use and her using ritual literally consisted of her crying, screaming, blood everywhere, and majority of the time a missed shot or a clogged rig. Other users would avoid being around her because it was so damn horrible, everytime. Eventually she had to start snorting drugs and any junkie knows that simply won't do.

I would be interested to see the MASSIVE amount of money/dope that she totally fucked off from ruined shots alone. I'm not exaggerating when I say 10,000$+ without hesitation.

She is an attractive stripper/whore who's only expense is drugs, accompanied by high level connections and a heavyweight tolerance. Also, she isn't very bright and refuses any logical advice. But by God, that bitch is generous and has supplied me $1000s in free dope, just because.

Don't be like her. Imagine crying out of frustration EVERY time you use! Fuck that!

Its quite simple to maintain proper IV use, it would legitimately be harder for me to improperly use.

1. Use clean rigs. ( All junkies will reuse a rig, but dont be a dumbass! We all know or are that fool who uses the same rigs until the numbers are gone, the needle is bent, the plunger is fucked, and you can hear it POP as you force it in the vein. Rigs are cheap and readily available almost everywhere. C'mon man its for your own good!)

2. ROTATE OFTEN! (Don't be the 1 spot only junkie, you have plenty of places to hit and youll get tired of wearing some ridiculous article of clothing to christmas so your granny doesnt have to feel the shame of your exsistance staring her in the face. Because not only are you a junkie, you a shitty junkie.)

3. You hands should be your second+ choice (not first), using smaller veins is fine but save them and use sturdier veins. Also, don't shoot in the legs, unless necessary, which is never. The only reason someone uses legs/feet is because they already fucked up.

4. Many people have veins that are not visible, but they are just a viable! Hell you probably have fat ass gusher that you dont even know about, just waiting.

5. BE FUCKING COOL! Patience is a mother fucking virtue! Instead of rushing the last steps between you and your favorite buzz, its MASSIVELY important that you stay relaxed and level headed. It's idiotic how many junkies I have seen spend all day hustling to insane ends, finally score the shit and then fuck up their shot because they rush around, anxious, shaking, sweating because those 30 seconds outweigh the last 10 hours they spent trying to score!

Most of us have been there but only dumbasses allow themselves habitual offenses. The number of these type of junkies is unbelievably high too

You risk you physical well-being, waste your dope significantly or entirely, ruin the day, and its was all totally avoidable.

Honestly, idk why I just wrote this bullshit. I'm coming down off a couple days with Tina. I'm sure this is a garbage post because my brain is scattered as fuck and I know its probably useless meth ramble.
You’re 100% right man. I couldn’t do it myself for the first 6 years of my use and would literally just wait until I found someone that could and was willing to do it for me. I didn’t even look when they did it. Then one day I kinda figured it out myself (albeit badly) To this day I’d still rather someone else do it for me.

I do rotate often just in my 3 ones in my arms.

you 100% got me about the patience part though and being careless. Going forward I’m gonna take my time, focus on what I’m doing, reregister and actually do it right.

Yeah I’ve met some people with shitty veins and it takes them so long and it’s so painful to watch.Tbh I wouldn’t even bother if I was like that. So frustrating.

i loved this. don’t stop 😅