• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth combinations

dlinuc

Greenlighter
Got a question for all the experts in here.

It’s been some time since I touched meth, just over 3 years in fact. But most recently due to some personal injuries I was prescribed 5mg Oxycodone....
Problem is, once a drug fiend always a drug fiend.
The 5mg tabs didn’t last long and I was already on the search for more and stronger. I stumbled across some 20mg capsules and have been enjoying the effects.

In a drug induced stupor, I decided it would be a great idea to have “one last go” on the pipe.

So my question is, given the original speedball of Heroin and Coke is so widely condemned as being extremely dangerous, what’s the go with mixing Oxy and Meth? Has anyone had any experience mixing them? How did you recover from it?

Thanks.

I'm curious about the Oxy and Meth combo as well. Is the meth too overpowering to feel the oxy? Even at large doses of oxy tolerence-wise that is.

I've haven't slammed a shot mixed with both at the same time but I've slammed uppers and then little shots of Down. I would feel the drop with the down but the up would kick back in and take over. the up wore off enough & I knodded In and out for 24 hr on my couch and then my "boi" snapped me out of it with a shot of some up.

Upper downer combos strain your heart. The meth with overrule the oxy. All that will happen is a half ass meth buzz with possible arrhythmia

Its not that H and coke is so deadly its the fashion in which people administer them that make them so, per say, i regularly use morphine and crack cocaine, but the thing is when im done with the coke is when i go for opiates, otherwise you create a series of ups and downs whivh lead to arrthymia and can be deadly. Combining them also causes heart strain but not to a lethal extent when used appropriately.

Unless youve used 100's of mg of oxy... i wouldnt really worry about oxy combined with uppers. Its not near as physically downing as morphine/H the main thing to avoid though.. is be mindful opiates lower. BP and heart rate allowing you to use more.. so do not over indulge.