• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth, bupropion and modafinil all together.. Oh and also vortioxetine

WellTram

Bluelighter
Hi. I am old member but right now i realized i am on 3 different DRI which one of them is methamphetamine(a lot), bupropion 150*2,modafinil 200mg*4.Well, i know it's not responsible at all but i also have diazepam and anticonvulsants but, my answer is
How many of absolute possible dopamine and noradrenaline and maybe also serotonine receptors may be occupied? It goes together very good bud for someone who is not me it can turn into some crazy night i suppose.. Out of theme, almost off opiates (small long taper with relaps).

Save the modafinil and bup for when your meth is gone and you're exhausted and bed ridden
bupropion and modafinil will decrease effect of meth by decreasing its ability to increase release of dopamine without giving a real value
modafinil is not know how it act really
vortioxetine will decrease effect of meth by decreasing its ability to increase release of serotonin without giving a real value

stay just on meth. its triple releaser/re uptake inverser.
I know guys but they made it so fucking strong like in a possitive manner, it made (imagine, the *is just a shoort example of meth amount ) "*" feel as strong as "****". But now i have some headache and my legs hurt from going to tousand places today. I swear it made good stuff much stronger but that is against pharmacological information available.