• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Bugs disssapear when I start recording them wtf lol

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
The first time happened 3 years ago

So ever since then I downloaded a screen recorder for Android.....

And they never appeared on my screen ever since them lmaooo WTF

there's 2 side of recording

u did visual try audio might be more innersing with a catch drift to hp lovecraft

I know exactly what you're talking about.

I had an psychotic episode, shadow people and the like, at it's worst stages it's just indescribable what i had to go through, and even this doesn't come close to how awful the whole thing was - and it lasted, tbh that shit lasted very very long.

What i wanted to say is, that i heard voices, day in, day out, but when I used earphones to listen to music, i couldn't hear them anymore.

This worked each and every time, but just if i was listening to loud music, permanently...

...needless to say, that this wasn't sustainable, for obvious reasons, and furthermore exacerbated the delusional ideas, that came along with extreme paranoia and the like!

There's just no way, never, to really tell anyone, how much pain i had to endure, how much i suffered, how helpless i was, and even moreso, what all of this made with who and what i once was...during all these FOUR+ years!

It came unannounced, and so it has gone - no hello, no goodbye, but eternally in between!

Yeah, those aren't real. I've seen em though!

Mine disappeared as soon as you got close to them.

Lol. It's not real even tho at the time they seem 1000% real. I've been there quite a few times myself