• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth booty bumping

Tiny Tweaker

Greenlighter
my husband had tried to help me with booty bumping meth 2x now and I haven't felt anything either time... first time i had been smoking it but the second time I hadn't touched anything in hours.

I had pillows on the bed and placed them attached 2 high under my stomach and put my ass up in the air, and chest down against the mattress. He then proceeded to insert, push it in, and remove from my butt. I kept my ass up for maybe 20 minutes but nothing....

does anyone have any tips, suggestions to help me figure out why it's not working or ideas on what to do different?

Did you have a bowel movement before doing it? It'll absorb better if there's else nothing in there. Also, what exactly did he insert? A meth crystal or a syringe with water that has meth dissolved in it?
oops sorry, it was a syringe. and I have chronic constipation issues so no I didn't have a bowl movement before... if I had would I have probably felt high?

1. Get an oral syringe you can find in infant Tylenol boxes, or a Big Kid Rig and detach/break off the needle.
  2. Acquire a clean shot glass/spoon/some sort of convex instrument for mixing, commonly referred to as a ‘cooker’.
  3. Put your dosage into a folded paper/card/dollar and run a lighter over it to ensure it is finely crushed.
  4. Pour dose into ‘cooker’, make sure its in the depths of your device of choice.
  5. Open a fresh, room temperature bottle of purified water and fill syringe.
  6. Slowly dissolve your dose by adding water to it, drip by drip. Ideally, the less water, the better, but make sure its all dissolved and not a sludgy consistency.
  7. Use a stir-esque utensil, many folks use the plunger of the syringe, and gently stir your solution, crushing any crystals that are being stubborn in dissolving.
  8. Once your mix is all liquid, rip the cotton of one side of a Q-tip, slightly roll it between your fingers, then drop it in the center of your cooker.
  9. Push the tip of your syringe directly into the cotton, which is serving as a filter/screen for anything in your dope that ain’t suppose to be there.
  10. Steadily draw the plunger back to suck up your solution, when the liquid is almost gone, slide the cotton around bowl of your cooker to ensure you get every last drop.
  11. (Optional): Once the syringe is full, hold it over the cotton(still in cooker) and drop 1–2 drops onto it, slide it around again, and draw it back up. Probably doesn't make much of a difference, but I do it.
  12. With a disinfecting wipe, wipe the tip of your syringe (Cleanliness is next to Godliness)
  13. If you have it handy, get your favorite personal lubrication. I recommend water based.
  14. You know what to do. The amount to use is up to preference, but not too much. Dab a little on the tip of the syringe and spread it down the barrel.
  15. Next, you need to make like Snoop Dogg's first studio album. That's right. Face down, ass up. Take gravity into consideration from this point on.
  16. Now, the most unpleasant step, which this route of administration get its stigma. Slide the syringe into your butt. Take it easy, this ain’t a race. You want to insert about 4mm in, passing the anal canal into the rectum. If you’re unsure about how far you’re going, you will feel the syringes tip come to an opening. (Yes, feel with the inside of your ass)
  17. Once the syringe has successfully infiltrated your rectum, you can then begin the assault(pun intended). It is very important that you maintain relaxation altogether, but especially in your sphincter. This must be endured even after the shot has been administered, less you end up with an expensive chemical ‘enema’ running down your testicles or vagina. No Bueno.
  18. Slowly inject the liquid into your bum, no need to do it all at once. I probably do 4 increments of small pushes, with 5 or so seconds in between, before the syringe is emptied. When its spent, leave the syringe in for a minute or two. You will feel the liquid making its coarse on the inside. If you feel it stuck in one place, its in your anal canal. You can make way for the fluid by moving the syringe around in a circular motion.
  19. After you’re confident its made it far enough, slowly remove the syringe by easing it out by pulling it with a short series of twists. Remember: RELAX DAT ASS.
  20. Check with your finger to make sure there’s no spillage. Yes, you’ll need to touch your own butthole. If there’s no breaks in the levee, you can lower your ass to a down position, but remaining in a belly down position. This is where you play the waiting game. Personally, what I do is: after 5 minutes or so on your stomach, roll to one side, positioning your legs to where gravity is still in play, meaning your anus is still slightly upward. Wait 5 minutes; switch to other side. This helps with the absorption.

P.S > Take a shit before.