• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth bong water

JRock84

Greenlighter
How much or how long should you smoke meth in your meth water bong befor you reclaim the meth water

I use barley enough water to cover whatever the vapour will be coming out of, with my setup it’s only a couple ml. I reclaim every 1-1.5g.
I find the vapour is less soluble and prefer the hit from it over the pipe, even though it’s the same pipe, just in a bong lol.

How much or how long should you smoke meth in your meth water bong befor you reclaim the meth water
Personal preference my man, first of all how good is the dope you have lol. I ran an 8 ball through mine, it's a real tiny bong, but it was good experience

I think that's the point

It dissolves easily in water
People have died drinking bong water that had dissolved big doses of meth. I'm really not sure why anyone would want to smoke a water soluble drug through water. Seems like using a glass dick and taking some orally would have the same effect but you would know how much you've consumed.

It's just good harm reduction to not drink unknown quantities of highly potent drugs.

Yes, I've heard of people dying from drinking the bong water. I used to put mine (just a little bit) in a pitcher of kool-aid and even the smallest amount would taste terrible. So now I just put the water in a tin cup and boil it until it crystallizes again and smoke that. It works ok.

People have died drinking bong water that had dissolved big doses of meth. I'm really not sure why anyone would want to smoke a water soluble drug through water. Seems like using a glass dick and taking some orally would have the same effect but you would know how much you've consumed.

It's just good harm reduction to not drink unknown quantities of highly potent drugs.
Crazy! Once, long before I started smoking, I drank meth bong water for fun, not thinking anything of it till now. Wow. To think, I could have died.... Low-key wish I had

Yes, I've heard of people dying from drinking the bong water. I used to put mine (just a little bit) in a pitcher of kool-aid and even the smallest amount would taste terrible. So now I just put the water in a tin cup and boil it until it crystallizes again and smoke that. It works ok.
What a way to go poor things probably got no warning about chugging that dirty stuff down

Know this guy that used to drink it every Chance he could...super poor kid just looking for a buzz I guess like 5 years later he died of liver failure. It was either his kidneys or his liver one or the other but ya either way he didn't die right after consuming it..it was years down the road when it finally got him ..shit does so much damage to your insides.. don't recommend drinking it but if you are looking for a better way to enjoy it, you can always make JIBBSICLES lol (that's what I like to called em ) just mix in with a jug of your favorite juice or smoothie mix into a popsicle tray and toss in the freezer and serve . Definitely not good on your teeth and really kinda burns a lil bit of the lips and mouth depending on how potent the bongwater but it's a good one to share with some buddies haha. Enjoy...

I would say keep the water to the least amount possible in the bong just good enough for it to bubble decently and then smoke your brains out..depending on your daily intake. (presuming your a daily user seeing that your interested in getting your bang from your buck with your meth) if you smoke alot of side(meth) like anywhere from like a ball or under a day I would say just watch how murky the water gets and when you swirls the water around it should have nice legs on the sides of the bong like wine (if u kno what I'm taking about) and its all if your in a rush to reclaim it.. the longer you wait and the more you smoke thru it. The more reclaim your gonna have I also suggest using distilled water and never any sort of juice or anything with sugar because you will ruin your whole batch. Make sure you run it thru a coffee filter a couple times to rid of any nasty treats that have made its way in your water toss it in a thick pyrex baking dish let it sit with some plastic wrap Overtop poke a bunch of air holes with a toothpick put it aside and let it naturally air dry out you kinda lose a bit when you rush it using a microwave or the oven. Hope this helps ya amigo ! Happy sketching! Practice makes perfect lol not saying you SHOULD be smoking the stuff but hey your an adult(I hope) you make your own choices in life lol

This.

Also, just saying, even if you don't give a fuck now, you may at some point down the road, and all the harm you did to yourself over the years does not give one fuck about a clean date. That's the boat I'm in right now, and it sucks.

It's because it's soluble at one gram per milliliter which means you could conceivably have five grams of methamphetamine dissolved in a teaspoon of bong water depending on how long you've been using it.

I was at a friend's house and they had a small straight line bubbler and I didn't really know how to use it and I tilted it the wrong way and got not much bong water into my mouth and I was high as fuck for like 2 days.

It's because you can drag on it really hard and it's not hot and burning your throat.

Lmao I remember a thread like this a while back..my ex used to get high as fuck drinking the bong water after a few days. Ugh. I never could.

It's because you can drag on it really hard and it's not hot and burning your throat.
my ex was always fine drinking the bong water. Wasn’t hot or burning your throat either, just like regular water, only nasty and salty.

No point really in adding water to a “meth bong”. The whole point of water in a regular bong is to cool and temper a hit so the smoke won’t be as harsh and irritating for the user. Methamphetamine vapor is not harsh or irritating so no point imo. Just transfers drugs that should be consumed into your lungs instead into a nasty liquid which you’ll have to drink later, with unpredictable dosing