• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth big chunk out of torso with stitches scar around pit in chronic heavy iv meth users

Misskitt

Bluelighter
I’ve come across this twice in both male chronic heavy iv meth users. On their torso on the side they have these big scars. They are like pits with stitches around them with a straight scar in the middle. Couldn’t get an answer out of them. The only time I’ve seen a scar similar to that (deepened and width was when my nana got a skin cancer on her leg taken out so a big chunk was missing from her leg. I’m so curious to know whether this was related to their drug use and what is actually is.

if someone has experience with this and could let me know it would be amazinf!!

Kind of. Didn’t sleep last night but I smoked it instead of shooting it. 😖 So in my mind I didn’t actually get High, just feel a bit scatterbrained.

But these mysterious scars haunt me everytime I get high and I need to know!
When I’m straight I don’t think about shit like this.

😂 noted. I’m still fucking curious though. Lay off it, next time I get on make sure I actually get proper high and not obsess over fucking scars

Could be anything. A brown recluse bite is the first thing that comes to mind.

It really could be. The only way to solve this mystery is if I bump into Charlie sometime when he’s lucid. Damn. Good theory though I just thought it was too much of a coincidence that the two guys similar in age and habits had the same weird scar in the same location.

Sounds like some big old fleshy meth chunks, you never heard of fleshy meth chunks? After a little while the meth can accumulate under the skin, kind of a fleshy mucus meth mix which addicts often will self amputate to re use the drug.

(This isn't true)

Last edited:
They prolly had an abcess or a skin graft could be aswell. Idk could be anything.

Sounds like some big old fleshy meth chunks, you never heard of fleshy meth chunks? After a little while the meth can accumulate under the skin, kind of a fleshy mucus meth mix which addicts often will self amputate to re use the drug.

WTF!! Is that a real thing?

Meth is a hell of a drug
but no that aint real aha, you can drink your piss to get some meth back though and that is true

lol I did believe you!! Yeah I’ve heard of the piss thing. Just read about it on the internet though. I probably have met people that do that they just never told me. 😂 There’s a line in the sand and for me that’s crossing it!

lol I did believe you!! Yeah I’ve heard of the piss thing. Just read about it on the internet though. I probably have met people that do that they just never told me. 😂 There’s a line in the sand and for me that’s crossing it!
Haha sorry, and yea me neither, maybe if you extracted it or something and got an actual decent amount back

That’s cool. I’m the most gullible person I’ve ever come across! 😂 It’s actually ridiculous.

No flipping idea. Not willing to give it a crack though!

Only thing I can think of is an abscess or injecting with a dirty needle and there being bacteria in it causing necrosis and having to get it cut out and Skin grafted. If they were sharing the same needle it could be possible it happened to them. Isn’t there case studies in that harm reduction thread on injecting similar? Honestly can’t remember where I seen that thread but maybe someone else can remember.