• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth ball pipe with water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resintooth

Greenlighter
I first inhaled meth in 2011 from a ball pipe that was a typical ball pipe with a twist I haven't seen since. The ball pipe stem was straight then made a U like turn down acting like space to put water to filter the taste. I've been looking for one of these water ball pipes for quite some time and somebody (although he isn't into hard drugs) said the only way I could get one is if I had somebody blow the glass for me. For those who don't know I'm not talking about putting a meth pipe in a bong or anything like that. the pipe I'm looking for is simply a ball pipe with a bend for water. I live around The Greater Toronto Area so if anybody could direct me to a shop I would very much appreciate it.

(removed name of site) has a great selection of pieces and they come in a box with a picture of a wine glass on the side for discretion. You can find anything there, and it is worth the shipping cost to not be seen purchasing a meth pipe/bong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, I also have been searching for that in the GTA, no luck.

Guys, you do realize that you have a vast selection at the tips of your fingers? Like, you are using a website right now. Open a tab and pull up google and search for oil burner water pipe. It can be on its way before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.