• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and weed

Shortshit

Greenlighter
I am just wondering if i can use my weed bong to smoke meth if i buy the adapter for meth. Or should i just buy a bong specifically for meth.

I'm not particularly experienced with smoking/vaporizing or using Methamphetamine in general, but I understand that a lot of people use Meth with a water filtration system.

When you say "attachment" assuming you mean a bulb-type thing that is commonly used to vaporize Meth?

I think it's fine. Just like when using a bong to smoke Cannabis, there will be a certain, probably small amount of the drug lost in the water. We were recently discussing this in another thread. Slightly off topic, but you can probably reclaim any drug filtered out simply by letting it evaporate and collecting the re-crystallized drug.

Yeah the attachment is the bulb. What i am wondering is if you can smoke both out of the same bong. We have a bong we use for weed and were just going to get the bulb attachment instead of a whole different bong.

Yeah you can smoke both out the same bong. If you get a seperate bong you'll be able to recycle the water to extract the meth from it though. Meth is water soluble, and that water collects a lot of the smoke that goes into it. It's a simple evaporation process by putting the water into a tray in the oven on LOW and the meth that was absorbed comes out. Can't really do that if you're using the same water for weed.