• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and sleeping

3TN

Greenlighter
Hey guys

I was wondering if taking crystal meth
will Rivotril 2mg (Clonazepam) help me sleep ?

depends how long ago did u take meth and how much.... meth keeps one up insanely long
if ur coming down and not stimmed anymore it could help yea, but not mid tweaking

Reactions: 3TN
Rivotril / Conazepam will be a huge help and Godsend for sleeping post meth. Benzos are antithetic to meth and in general cancel meth out (dose for dose).

There are some factors to consider here
- how much meth and when was your last dose?
- do you have any benzo tolerance?

Either way yes, it will help you A LOT to come down and sleep but still needs to be used properly.

Be wary of taking Rivotril and then deciding to drive a car, for example. Delusional sobriety may cause you do to stupid things like crash a car. This needs to be noted.

Otherwise, it's a great drug to come down from meth and sleep.

When you decide it's time to sleep take some Rivotril and then GO TO SLEEP - don't decide you're suddenly hungry and drive. When you take benzos to end a meth high you should be ready to sleep and not need to leave the house.

You'll be fine.

Reactions: 3TN
Just gonna move this on over to BDD, as it's not about MDMA

I was wondering if taking crystal meth
will Rivotril 2mg (Clonazepam) help me sleep ?

I first read that as saying, "I was wondering if taking crystal meth with Rivotril 2mg (Clonazepam) will help me sleep?" and i was cracking up because the answer is no, if you take meth with your klonopin it definitely won't help your klonopin put you to sleep 🤣

The answer to your actually question is maybe depending on how geeked out you are and if you have a tolerance to clonazepam

It also depends on your tolerance to meth. A great many long term daily users can sleep almost normally on meth with the minimum of assistance from benzos or antipsychotics. I know quite a few people who smoke meth all day and then sleep 4-5 hour every night without any sleeping aids whatsoever.