L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Meth and sex

Thegreatunon

Greenlighter
I am 45 and been using meth since I was around 16. I took about a 7 year break when I joined the army but aside from that I use about every day. I love to do a shot and have sex and so does my girl. She has a hard time hitting so she usually does a booty blaster. It really gets her off! Now we never do it without it. Does anyone else do this and does it make their girls come?

Cool story, bro. There are tons of threads on here about people who like to get high on meth and bang it out...pretty documented fact, actually.

In other news, meth is really fucking bad for you.

A lot of people of all genders/sexual orientations use or have used meth as a sex drug.

I have never used meth and never want to. I was prescribed Dexederine/Adderall at times for ADD and a low dose of it at 5-15mg orally was enough, and I got annoying side effects from the medication that most people get at more moderate/high doses like dry mouth, clenching my teeth and jaw, and sweating. I also would sometimes fall asleep while on it in the morning during classes I was bored in. Or twice had taken it in the afternoon or late afternoon and easily be able to fall asleep that night. I never used the Dexedrine and Adderall as a sex drug.

Cool story, bro. There are tons of threads on here about people who like to get high on meth and bang it out...pretty documented fact, actually.

In other news, meth is really fucking bad for you.

True, eventually the fun will be over. It's a very deteriorating drug imo. I notice it damages the teeth, your heart as well as it makes one look much older imo.

I know this is the last thing you want to hear but you could enhance sex in so many other ways..

Yup this is all true for some reason u haven't gotten erectilevdysfunction yet but mark my words even though it seems like its the best sexual aid right now pretty soon you'll be suffering from limp noodle syndrome. And gawd forbid if you or the courts perhaps make you stop getting and keeping a stuffy will be tougher than you ever want to imagine.