• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and redness around eye

President_Red

Bluelighter
Okay first off I know meth is a nasty nasty nasty drug, but aye I fuck with it anyways. But I never had this ever happen before after snorting for a little over a week (I got some period of sleep) in there, my right eye (I use my right nostril 90% of the time) started to get red from the bottom all the way to outlast it a little and it feels like a sunburn kind of. My other eye is a little red but barely because I guess it has something to do with the amount in each nostril. I know it sounds like I'm answering my own question in a sense here but I want to know if any of you ever had this? Or know what it's cut with maybe that's doing this?

There could be a whole bunch of causes, not just possibly from some irritation of the tubes irrigating the eyes, but from dry eyes, involuntary rubbing of eyes and even conjunctivitis. Have you tried washing your eyes with saline water and using eye drops with a high % hyalunronic acid to improve lubrication?

I don't know man I never really mess with my face like some tweakers do or pick I don't have any eye drops. But I been washing my face and around my eyes cause I always make sure to do that while on meth to try and avoid breakouts. My main concern is really, is this something that could potentially go really wrong. I know it's a shot in the dark but just curious to see if its ever happened to anyone else.

Have you been drinking water? Could be you're dehydrated. Could also be the beginnings of a sinus infection snorting meth is extremely bad on your sinuses

Water is the one thing I somehow manage to forget about alot??? I don't know how lol. But I know what you mean by the beginning of a sinus infection that swollen up sore feeling but its not like that at all. I just now I won't be doing the rest of what I got which isn't much or getting from same person again. But again it could simply just be lack of water, but this has never happened.

A sinus infection can also present as inflammation and burning. But yeah it could be a lack of water causing your eye and sinuses to dry up.

There could be a whole bunch of causes, not just possibly from some irritation of the tubes irrigating the eyes, but from dry eyes, involuntary rubbing of eyes and even conjunctivitis. Have you tried washing your eyes with saline water and using eye drops with a high % hyalunronic acid to improve lubrication?

My belief also. There could be a great many causes. Methamphetamine causes radical changes in how your body functions, as we all know. It could be due to dehydration, involuntary rubbing of the eyes or even an issue relating to the proximity of the eye to the sinuses.