• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and Oxycodone safe?

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
my main question is Would it be safe for me to pop a perc before tweaking
Also
Is it an enjoyable combination. i do like speedballs but the only speedballs ive done before are: crack and oxy and meth and H i enjoyed those 2 but i couldnt find any useful info on the meth and oxy combo only retarded sites that have nothing to do with what i searched that usually go along the lines of "Need Help with meth addiction" or "Meth Rehab" or "Reasons meth is the spawn of satan" anyways i have a 20 mg oxyneo pill and a couple tokes of crystal left would it be safe for me to take the mboth?

Hi,
Yes, I do think you'd be safe doing it, but I'm not sure how well it would work anyway. I would guess that the meth would overpower any rush or high you may get from the oxy, so it may be a waste. It would probably help insomnia afterwards so that you can get some good rest. Unless you were shooting it or maybe snorting it, I don't think you will be able to get much out of it even if it is safe.

Good luck.

Meth will definitely over power it & no reason to mix meth with anything! Mixing drugs is risky business even at low doses & just because a specific roa is less intense it is still going into your body regardless of how it?s taken! Meth is a drug that will slowly breakdown ?tis why you are up for hours!
I know to many people who have taken upper & downer and didn?t wake up the next morning!
Be safe & smart!

Unsure if you can realistically us the term "safe", but can't see why it would more dangerous than H. From what i can tell it only works on opiod receptors, so shouldn't increase risk of serotonin syndrome.

This is sort of another erroneous question man. The dosage and practice that you're describing really shouldn't be a problem, but the usage of Opiates with Amphetamines in general can be a big problem. The primary issue with this combination, along with stimulants and depressants in general, is that users often don't realize how serious their level of CNS depression is while they are high on the stimulant and when the effects of the Amphetamine wear off, the respiratory depression caused by the Opiate can lead to death.

This is far from what you're describing and you should be in the clear with what you're describing, but it's always a good point to make when the question comes up so other potential users don't get the wrong idea.