• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Meth and other meds

Thatchick

Bluelighter
Ive searched the threads and found very useful info, but not quite what I'm looking for. Kind of a noob to this.
To say I'm not impressed is an understatement. I was expecting this huge euphoric rush. I got nothing, only super horny, up all night and constant surprise look 😳. I'm also on naltroxone for drinking, would it block meth?

On another note I had a drug screen come up positive for MDMA I didn't take it, is it something commonly used to cut meth with?

Sounds like you got pure MDMA maybe? Meth should make you really happy, really confident, and really horny.
I've now smoked/snorted a dozen or so times with different people and have the same results. My screen also had meth and amp in it.

In the late 90"s I had a serious love affair with mini thins, maybe that's why 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
It's the cut. You can usually tell what it's cut with by the effect it gives directly after using. If it's cut with Molly you get a warm, light euphoria, followed by grinding your teeth, chewing on the inside of your mouth, and gitters...If it's cut with an opiate, you get the opiate euphoria. You just never know...

The urine tests that are used are not at all specific to a lot of the drugs they're testing for, just the basic components of a group of drug metabolites...Molly is often used to cut meth, and MDMA is closely related to Molly. If they had sent your urine out for specific testing, it most likely would have shown Molly, just like taking a pill with Ephedra or pseudo in it, along with diphenhydrmine, often test positive for amphetamines/meth...that's my best guess, cause I've not heard about an MDMA cut..of course anything could be in it, but probably Molly.