• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth and how to eat safely

Dyingslowlymuchtoofast

Greenlighter
Do i just swallow a meth shard whole, wrap it on something? Crush it. I have 2 like 2/16in, 3/16 by maybe half inch. How much do i take safely. Ive smoked about this much with people over the last week

And than drink it? I mean that meth tips and tricks has page and page for smoke/snort. Is there possibly video of how each are done. Like i 0just put about quarter of one in the pipe, and than even th ok ugh iv know i understqnd not to touch flame to glass in contact with the chunks. So i try to keep the tip of flame about an inch back, focused on clean glass,.. once i see it melting and see smoke i begin pulling slightly on it whilst rotating it. Anyway i think i got one hit that was decent, wasting all of it i would say. Like idk i stopped and started the torch maybe 10 times before all of it became liquid. Frus tdd rated. Oh and i hit refresh for 15 mom sI'll brb lat err t

No i wrapped 1/4 of one in toilette paper and ate it, yea same amount as went into that bowl. So i was describing what i had, which had been abouht the same amount as i have done total, since doing thks began

I would always just eat the shard whole - they tasted bad enough, so I couldn’t imagine downing a glass of meth-flavored water, or even taking a 2oz meth shot. Gross.

Pit doesn't matter how you prepare meth if you take it orally. Let's not complicate things. You can throw the shards in your mouth and chase back with water. You can crush and put on capsules..you can add in water, stir and drink..you can be fancy and put in tissue and do what 15yr olds do, parachute. Leave under your ?

I'd rather drink it than swallow it because IMO you get a better rush as the shard takes time to break down if you eat it. I plugged a shard once and it was underwhelming, but when I drank it it wasn't bad. Just tasted bad.

Pit doesn't matter how you prepare meth if you take it orally. Let's not complicate things. You can throw the shards in your mouth and chase back with water. You can crush and put on capsules..you can add in water, stir and drink..you can be fancy and put in tissue and do what 15yr olds do, parachute. Leave under your ?
Why is that what 15 yr olds do ( sublingual) ? Im not sure about crystal as i havent ever bought it in shard form is it safe to sublingual shard?

Umm sublingual is a great way to bypass the stomach/digesting n get it into your blood stream quickly but with meth shards i always thought smoking them was best?

I IMPLIED putting meth in tissue and swalling it a thing of the last when I was a teenager, learning later on in life that just washing the crystals back with water is the same thing as

Number 1: USE YOUR MOUTH
Number 2: Close your top of mouth while at the same time bring up your bottom jaw to meet in the center this is referred to as the word "biting" or bite.
!!! CAUTION !!! DO NOT LEAVE TONGUE IN BETWEEN TEETH WHEN YOUR BITING YOUR TEETH TOGETHER
Number 3: Chew,chew,chew and then chew some more REMEMBER NOT TO BITE TONGUE.
Number 4: ENJOY THE TASTES AND CONSISTENCY OF YOUR FOOD
Number 5: Swallow
!!! CAUTION !!! DON'T CHOKE!

Congratulations you have survived!!! IMAGINE AFTER ALL THE BAD SHITS THAT SAID ABOUT EATING