• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and high dose Caffeine Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
So i got a watermelon rockstar energy drink and roughly 125 mg of meth left and i wanna tweak would it be safe for me to take a low dose of meth(20mg) and then chug the whole rockstar?

About as safe as meth, there's alot of factors that could factor into it.

Ok thank you i was just wondering if there was a specific danger with caffiene as i love doing crack andmeth together so this should be safe i guess

Not safe, but alot of people do it, I know I used to pound monsters and coffee when I was using.

Ok i did it it was fun and it made the meth more potent i still have some meth left xD

The only time I really drink caffeine/coffee is when I'm on meth.

My opinion is meth already accelerates your heartbeat, by adding another substance to make it go faster is always dangerous! also is a booster but our minds at that point just wants to feel the high & before we can get a supportive answer we just find out what happens!
In many cases our body will protect us and it can take a lot but I would opt to not doing something if you are in doubt as that is your mind telling you no good & your gut instinct protects you everyday without you even knowing it! Learn to trust your instincts and a longer life will most likely be with you!

It's a common preparation in Thailand, yaba pills are meth and high dose caffeine

We can't make any kind of specific guess regarding your situation without having previous knowledge about your cardiovascular system and health. We really would hate to give you any kind of information that could be potentially harmful. Basically, both of these substances put strain on your heart. To what extent this combination will strain your heart, it's hard to tell.

Both of these substances are inherently strenuous on your heart. It's your decision whether you want to take this risk. As far as specifics, "will it kill me/won't it; will it cause damage/won't it", that's not possible. One thing I can definitely say, is that taking Caffeine while using Amphetamines makes you more likely to experience palpitations, anxiety and such. You really should focus more on how the Methamphetamine is affecting you and your health instead of the Caffeine.

Caffeine; Amphetamines, both strenuous on the Cardiovascular system, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.