• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth and DMT?

Yeah usually it does but I've been on a binge for the last few days after an 8 month break and it seems super pure right now. But meth is always horrible even when it's good lol
I definitely do keep trying to not do it but it's hard. Thank you

sounds like you're still doing pretty good

i think that new meth has something in it that makes it more addicting

the old school ephedrine base didn't seem like that to me

Yeah DMT on meth works just fine for me. Do note: I make sure to empty my bladder before I smoke DMT. If I'm on meth, this is especially important. Meth causes some varying degree of urinary retention and this action is almost instantly reversed by DMT. In fact, it can happen so abruptly that I've damn near pissed my pants and flew off to the bathroom in the middle of tripping hyperface, which can be… interesting. One time I experienced the whole sequence of events in reverse, and another time it happen several times over in a row like it was one giant trail. Idk if you ever get stuck in little time loops on DMT, but it's a pretty rad effect.

If I'm really tweeked though I can't seem to break through and I typically will wait until I come down to get into the deemers. You have to remember that meth is somewhat serotonergic in its own way. That's the chief difference between meth and amphetamine/Adderall is that meth has some 10- to 15-times more affinity for 5-HT receptors. Tends to make me a bit scatterbrained.

Oh and there's this certain, idk how to describe it, certain visual effect that I only get from smoking DMT whilst on meth. It's like every object in the room stands to attention and points toward something while it's coming on. Idk, it's hard to describe.

But yeah go for it, I say. I get what people are saying about mixing a psychedelic with a stimulant. Yes, that usually sucks as it's too goddamn anxiogenic – the heart races, skin crawls, and one feels paranoid and uncomfortable. However, this not what happens to me with DMT & meth. DMT is not a typical psychedelic and this seems to make a difference, at least in my case. YMMV of course.

I've been a daily user of both meth and dmt. Meth for about 5 years and dmt for about 1.5 years. I really haven't noticed a difference when using dmt while on meth. In fact, using dmt pushes my craving for using meth away. I've experienced many different types of trips. From remote viewing other people's lives to being summoned by people as a dark entity to being taken by the elves and shown the meaning of life. I have experienced many different kinds of trips with my eyes open and closed. I feel like it shares things with me that most users never even come close to experiencing. I haven't seen the colorful "Kaleidoscope" trip since my 2nd trip ever. I will say that every person that has been guided by me has had a positive life changing trip that has really helped them raise their vibration and spiritual growth. Its truly something amazing. I wouldn't be worried about the combo unless youre a person that gets way out there while on meth.

I find meth takes away the visuals a little on any DMT psychedelics. I have done triple doses of the usual. For me DMT makes me not want meth or cocaine wh
ilst using it