• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth and bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smokeherbnotmeth

Now I already know what 90% of everyone is going to say. That I am "hallucinating" from a lack of sleep and meth psychosis. There is some truth, yes I probably need some sleep, I have endured meth psychosis a couple of times before too.

Now here's me question/theory. From my research on googling "meth and fleas" there are not a lot of topics but a few that really interested me. I ah fe been a meth user for the last 10 months and I hate it. Here's what I hate even more, it's meth and bugs.

On another forum "drugs-forums" from a couple years ago, one poster talked specifically about a meth cook in nor cal and that this cooks batches contained a parasite that supposedly could be living in the meth substance and then somehow being passed onto the user as well. Most replies to this person was just hog wash and Bullshit. But OP claims to have seen the bugs under a microscope as well.
It also was noted that possibly "horse tranquilizers" and a substance called tourine? Is used in meth production and is somehow tied into parasites and meth.

Now before everyone calls me crazy, please hear me out: when my cat passed away recently, we found out she had fleas. They baisically jumped off her as she was dying and got all into my grandparents house, especially in the rug. We have had the pest control come spray the house already the max that is allowed. After my cat passed, I noticed fleas everywhere. I still have flea bites on my leg and still find fleas alive on me. FYI, my dad, my grandmother and grandfather all have seen the fleas and also been bitten.

For whatever reason I don't fully understand, fleas and bugs are more attracted to me while under the influence of meth. Is there a reason for this ? Although other family members have seen and been bitten by fleas; they do not seem to be being followed around like I am. My main room at my grandparents place my grandma commented she has seen, "the most and biggest bugs" in my room. Not only that since starting meth, I noticed flies coming up the shower and sink. Also noticed ants in the bathroom/tub, and now fleas. I even found 2 fleas in my actual bed sheets, took a shower in a separate room and after the shower found 2 more fleas on my leg. I have also noticed wherever I go the fleas go. My actual personal house I have found fleas. My grandparents house fleas. Found a flea in my car. Found fleas at my parents house while looking after it for a few days while out of town.

I have also noticed strange looking beetles, with white dots around me more , and spiders as well.

I know you probably think I'm psycho or hallucinating, but I assure you all, the bugs I do find on myself, in my places of dwelling are not hallucinations. I have done mushrooms before and know what hallucinating is. These are not hallucinations and everything I have told I swear is truth. Ever since I have started and become a meth user, there are more insects attracted to me for some reason. These same insects are more annoying for me than others that are non-meth users.

Does anyone have any actual insight into this phenomenon? Again, not hallucinating at all. I may be high, but when I pull fleas off my legs, turn on the sink with hot water to wash them down and then watch them jump up at me and out the water, I know something strange is going on. Ever since I started meth there are more bugs. Could there be a parasite living on or inside me? If so can it be directly attributed to meth? Can meth have parasites and bugs in it and cause it to be passed onto humans?

Also I would "hallucinate" way more on ecstasy than I ever have meth. This is not something you should just dismiss as, he's high and seeing things. There really are more bugs now and they seem more attracted to someone on meth versus someone not on meth. Any insight without judgment would be appreciated

i only read half the post but maybe its because you smell like amphetamine and BO from not showering? idk

not trying to be judgemental, ive done hard stims as well. but never experienced bugs.

maybe while you're on meth you are more visually and sensually aware so you see more bugs, but thats only because you're so high and obsessive <3

Take a picture of these fleas, bugs, etc.. If you still see them on the photo, then show someone else.. if they can see them.. I'd like a look =D If you can't see them on the photo, don't assume they must have fucked off just in time, they weren't there in the first place. If someone else doesn't see them, trust them (they'd have no reason to lie)

My cats were infested with fleas a couple of months ago.. it was a fucking pain getting rid of them (they are indoor cats atm)..

A flea would often jump from the carpet onto my leg.. in which case i'd crush it against myself (their hardy fucks.. you have to crush em real good).. but they would never stay on me.. they don't like humans.. Regular cat fleas will not last long in a house with no animals..

The parasites in the meth story is bullshit.

You are suffering from stimulant psychosis or more specifically delusional parasitosis (as baoozs mentioned).. There is no way flies were flying out of your plug hole.. it was a hallucination. Some of the spiders and beetles you have seen MAY have been real.. but there's nothing out of the ordinary of seeing a few insects / arachnids about.. especially in the middle of summer (you in the northern hemisphere?)

Nope the parasites in meth is bullshit... ever seen it cooked? No way something would live in there.

They're flies occasionally in my shower to little brown lookin ones. Well I cleaned my shower and they are gone.

I've done meth alot of it and I know what you're experiencing.
Put down the crystal, take a lot of showers, eat a bunch of food (vegetables mainly), and sleep a whole bunch. My bet is the bugs will go away when the meth does.

Thanks for replies. Of course id figure petty much no one believes me when I put this post. To whynaught, I can assure you I was taking regular showers up to 3x a day, so no BO. And actually I do have pictures of the fleas I found, I had captured 3 one night and put them in a plastic bag.

And yea, even though it's been only a few days, I haven't smoked crys, been on some new ADD medicine, feeling a lot better but I know I still got a long road ahead to quit the speed train I was riding on.

Yes there is still bugs. Fleas in particular. Like someone else said probably just in the carpet and that's all.

Anyways thanks for the Infos from all

Do you still see the beetles with white spots and spiders or is it just flees? If you had a cat with flees then i would imagine they can be around for a little while and they do jump on you. When my cat had it they would be on our legs if we sat on the couch. It was gross but it takes awhile to get rid of them. I like the idea of taking a picture and showing someone so they can tell you what they see.

First and foremost, to all the brainiacs out there that claimed I was having meth psychosis, you all are wrong.

A) I have not smoked any crystal meth now successfully for a couple weeks now
B) there are still bugs
C) most of them are fleas (if someone can guide me on how to post up pictures on here I will be more than glad since one night I caught about 4 of them in a plastic bag)
D) bug people sprayed twice, we bombed the living room and bedrooms many times
E) some of the bugs are extremely small. Smaller than the fleas I have pictures of. Some look like black and white specks of pepper.
F) since this is anonymous posting, sometimes when I jerk off, yes I find the bugs on my private area, they are black small and gross and I can feel them there and when I check my hand with Vaseline they are there (yes prolly TMI, not you all think I'm having psychosis so I'm being straight up)
G) they are in all the rooms here at the house I'm living at. They follow me in particular
H) no beetles I have seen lately, spiders yes , and since there was a web on my mirrors of my car, there's one in my car for sure , years ago I remember specifically a all white spider in another car of mine that almost crawled on me when driving, then escaped in my dash. I would aLways find webs all over my car.

So for all you brainiacs out there, since I'm not on meth, can you please explain why I still have bugs?

Oh and yes, again last night, I thought I felt itching and biting on my feet. Took my sock off and found at least 3 fleas on me, took a shower and doused myself after with witch hazel and bug spray. Jerked it later on in evening, found another 3 bugs ..

Explanations on where they can be living? Can they specifically be on me somewhere? Ears? Nose? Any openings on my body? How go get rid of? I quit hard drugs and still bugs remain.

Yes I spent the last 2 weeks with my dying cat, and I'm a idiot bc I would pull fleas and bugs off her inside the house. Now i can't get rid of them.

First and foremost, to all the brainiacs out there that claimed I was having meth psychosis, you all are wrong.

B) there are still bugs
C) most of them are fleas (if someone can guide me on how to post up pictures on here I will be more than glad since one night I caught about 4 of them in a plastic bag)
E) some of the bugs are extremely small. Smaller than the fleas I have pictures of. Some look like black and white specks of pepper.
F) since this is anonymous posting, sometimes when I jerk off, yes I find the bugs on my private area, they are black small and gross and I can feel them there and when I check my hand with Vaseline they are there (yes prolly TMI, not you all think I'm having psychosis so I'm being straight up)
G) they are in all the rooms here at the house I'm living at. They follow me in particular
H) no beetles I have seen lately, spiders yes , and since there was a web on my mirrors of my car, there's one in my car for sure , years ago I remember specifically a all white spider in another car of mine that almost crawled on me when driving, then escaped in my dash. I would aLways find webs all over my car.

So for all you brainiacs out there, since I'm not on meth, can you please explain why I still have bugs?

Oh and yes, again last night, I thought I felt itching and biting on my feet. Took my sock off and found at least 3 fleas on me, took a shower and doused myself after with witch hazel and bug spray. Jerked it later on in evening, found another 3 bugs ..

Explanations on where they can be living? Can they specifically be on me somewhere? Ears? Nose? Any openings on my body? How go get rid of? I quit hard drugs and still bugs remain.

Yes I spent the last 2 weeks with my dying cat, and I'm a idiot bc I would pull fleas and bugs off her inside the house. Now i can't get rid of them.

I had a horrible experience of acute delusional parasitosis (I'm sure this term just applies to a chronic disorder though) whilst on naphthylpyrovalerone many years ago.

Mine subsided when the drug wore off, but I would imagine chronic stim use may be able to lead to more chronic symptoms, don't quote me on that though. Retrospectively I hypothesised it as over stimulation of sensory nerves. I was convince I could see black and white bugs, like pepper all over my skin. I spent most of the time in the shower, this greatly reduced the distress it caused. I didn't see any other insects except two giant wasps that scared the shit out of me! (biggest fear!)

I'm not going to discredit that there is actually a flea infestation, it's plausible. Perhaps go see a dermatologist?

You wouldnt get a flea infestation on your body tho, thats not plausible. I have had two cats in a one bedroom apartment that had flees bad and they stick on you for a second if your still but then jump off when you move. When me and my girlfriend would be chillin on the couch they would crawl on your socks and shins. Fuckin gross. Dont humor this guy, has to realize its in his head.

I dont know how the visual of the bugs happens cause ive been up for days numerous times, and im a daily smoker and ive never seen anything like bugs that people can describe. Or shadow people. One time a bush outside had me held hostage in my house. I wonder if its just from the mind or something they use to make it or cut it with

B) there are still bugs

I dont really understand your issue. Fleas. Ok. So what. They will eventually go away. DO you have flea control for your cat. You put it on her fur behind her head so she cant get it.

Also, not for your cat but for your house, Raid makes a flea spray that you spray on the carpet and its not crazy toxic. You can leave all the furniture in place and spray a room and let it sit for 20 mins.

So thats easy. Are you thinkin they live on you? Nope. Thats not gonna happen. Why you jerking off so much if you aint high?

Rebuttale-figured it out

Ok so I'll keep this short and sweet since my posts have been so long. Been doing a shit ton better in life; all thanks to the street meth decrease and increase I'm vyvanse. Straight up at times I get that feeling in my stomach (once a Month max now) to get meth. When I do, I feel that the high is dirty as fuck, gross, not natural, and always becomes uncontrollable to handle quickly. So these far and few relapses that sometimes occur with Meth happen less frequently and only makes me pissed at myself when I do fuck up and go back to it. Usually will go a Max of 1-2 days before I flush anything else and smash that devils dick.

The vyvanse (40 mg) IMO are a miracle. They're not dirty at all (as long as you stick to your regiment. Make one time I popped 1 40 in the a.m and amother 40 at night, which was too much and won't be doing again ever.

Vyvanse has not only helped with my depression, sociability, but has pretty much got me off street meth completely (except for a couple mess ups) . I smoke weed regularly on it, and now I'm not as a "stupid slow stoner anymore. Just more creative,focused, clear headed and back to normal than I was before. I read lots of people says meth and Adderall:/vyvanse are basically the same. I disagree. Meth is 1000x worst that Addie's of vyvamse. Your talking about one substance that is cut with poison, ruins your life and blood vessels Vs Addie's and vyvamse being a controlled pure dose. Meth makes my myes dilated, skinny not hungry , and sweat bullets. While vyvanse and adder all make me focused without any negative effects like meth.

Just my 2 cents, I can fuck chicks way better and bust nuts of vyvamnse, way Better sex than meth. Meth takes like 12 hours to nut with a half a hard on half the time; while vyvanae makes you harder than a shaving cream can and bust in a reasonable 20 mins max.

Fuck meth, vyvanse is so much better And literally the only drug and help to get me off that shitty meth life . I even prefer it to Adderall..Adderall is almost the same thing I believe , and sometimes makes me focused a little bit more than vyvanse. I actually like popping morning vyvanse and then a10mg reg split Adderall or 10 mg time release later in the afternoon and early evening and really helps with my add and focusing .

Just to let you know, we found out the bug cpulprit, turns out we do have bugs here, infestation of fruit flys (which explains why the smaller ones would look like pepper over the place. Working on getting rid still which is good.

Just wanted to update. So I'm going to a concert this weekend. Planning on taking 1-2 max euro e presses but wanted to see if I popped a vuyvamnse 40 mg, should I do that super early in thei morning and then take 1-2 euro pills after a few hours? I know the euros I got are supposedly pure MDMA , (not cut with meth) so I'm guessing it's probably safer that ones with them. Any info would be appreciated if I do do this, what sequence and time frame should I aim for when taking those

Any info would be appreciated !

Appreciate your support it's the shitzznet!still can't believe how much better and less sketch my life is now all by staying away from meth. Meth Is the devils drug; vyvamse is legit and helpse, thanks so much again for my comments from all. Fuckmeth? No gold for you and nothing comes back

Methamphetamine induced psychosis can persist for months and years after cessation. That's actually usually the case.

I've done shrooms too, plenty of times but even on those I was able to discern what was actually reality & what wasn't. Meth is one of the only drugs that when I abused it for a length of time I saw wicked vived hallucinations that I insisted were actually happening, and even after stopping use continued to believe really happened until it became apparent I was just absolutely delusional.

I could tell the stories in detail of what happened to me. Nothing with bugs all along the lines of people coming after me in various dramatic episodes with my well-being in harms way. Most of these episodes could have reasonably occurred like for instance the time I thought my neighbors were calling the cops on me after I had sat & listened to full conversations they seemed to be having with my ear against the wall. I mean I really did hear them talking, and saying they were calling the cops because they knew all the shit I'd been up too and it was in my neighbors voice so I 100% thought it was real. I packed a bag & took off to a friends to hide out for a few days. Even as I was leaving I heard them calling out behind me that I won't get away. I assumed they opened the door as I was walking out as I didn't dare to look back and proceeded to haul ass.

I got back several days later although not using any crystal still paranoid, cautious about all of it thinking surely the cops had came. One of them greeted me as I was walking up to the apartment & asked how I was and if I went on a trip or something of the like offering me a beer. I declined, and mumbled a few things quickly saying "good day" & going inside to lock the door. It took me a while to realize I was having delusions, but after realizing it to be so I respect the drug a lot more for its power it can have over your mind. You might have fleas, but having fleas & being a meth addict & being in an environment with bugs period is going to amplify it by 100 degrees & make you see/feel ones that aren't there....Let alone seeing bugs/greenmen or shadow figures that are clearly fake, its very easy even to hallucinate scenarios that are actually possible which IMO are a lot more harmful because you could end up doing some very drastic things in a situation where you think your life is in danger.

Just my opinion. Perhaps its not all a delusion but I guarantee a good portion of it is.

Thanks for replies. Of course id figure petty much no one believes me when I put this post. To whynaught, I can assure you I was taking regular showers up to 3x a day, so no BO. And actually I do have pictures of the fleas I found, I had captured 3 one night and put them in a plastic bag.

And yea, even though it's been only a few days, I haven't smoked crys, been on some new ADD medicine, feeling a lot better but I know I still got a long road ahead to quit the speed train I was riding on.

Yes there is still bugs. Fleas in particular. Like someone else said probably just in the carpet and that's all.

Anyways thanks for the Infos from all

Fog/Bomb your house hon, that should help alot!

Hmm..
Did anyone maybe think that the reason why insects go bonkers around meth users is because the bug got high through the blood or just on contact? So fleas get all gacked out after being around someone high then the bug gets high and feeds like crazy cuz that's their instinct is to feed. I mean just skin contact can give someone a contact high. So I bet if ppl r smoking and hotbox a room with flies buzzing around the flies probably get higher than a kite and start airbombing ppl or lights. maybe every time the flies hits a person under the influence they get more contact high. Meth is highly addictive even in studies on rats.Lol Idk I'm rambling now

I can attest to this story, in fact , I am going through it right now . I have never used meth, but have messed around with Adderall . Several months ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with 15 or so bite marks on my arms and legs .

No one took me seriously, so I went out and bought a microscope . They looked like fleas, but I knew from day one they were not fleas. They are actually a small moth / larva of some sort that is feeding on a fungus that you have, induced by drugs . I noticed that when I do not take the A, I am fine. If I go above 50 MG, I start to have problems .

I have been off it for some time now, but the battle still waged on . I believe these insects can actually infest your sinuses and ears, which makes them harder to get rid of . I believe a low immunity system plays a huge role here, and the only solution is to quit, eat healthy, and balance your life .

Status
Not open for further replies.