• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Meth and baby oil

So you take the meth and then drink the oil? Would sesame oil work? Where does it go exactly? Or can you funnel it directly into the rectum 🤔

Meth and babyoil is the the best combination EVER! If you havent tried it i highly suggest you do so. Favorite thing to do while high is fill up my latex pussy toy full of babyoil and go to work on it
Wait until you find that using partner who has that latex baby oil filled thing between her legs..
Shes going to be so thrilled that your thrilled you'll end up being methrilled and soaked ...in shame together....

Wait until you find that using partner who has that latex baby oil filled thing between her legs..
Shes going to be so thrilled that your thrilled you'll end up being methrilled and soaked ...in shame together....
So just baby oil not meth mixed with baby oil ?

Ok. So now I’m capable of moderating again I think we need to clarify that this thread is about:

(A) Consuming meth and then playing with partners and toys smothered in baby oil

It is most definitely and absolutely not about:

(B) Consuming meth and baby oil in combination. Or

(C) Mixing meth into your baby oil before applying it to your partner or sex toys

Baby oil is not to be consumed. Not even by babies. Meth is not consumed transdermal. Although it will work wonders when shoved up your ass when mixed with water. If the inside of your ass is coated with baby oil the meth will likely not be absorbed. For internal applications, water-based lubricants are what you need.

I remember having some crazy sex on meth. But I couldn't cum for the life of me. Still cool tho. Anyone else suffer this?

Ok. So now I’m capable of moderating again I think we need to clarify that this thread is about:

(A) Consuming meth and then playing with partners and toys smothered in baby oil

It is most definitely and absolutely not about:

(B) Consuming meth and baby oil in combination. Or

(C) Mixing meth into your baby oil before applying it to your partner or sex toys

Baby oil is not to be consumed. Not even by babies. Meth is not consumed transdermal. Although it will work wonders when shoved up your ass when mixed with water. If the inside of your ass is coated with baby oil the meth will likely not be absorbed. For internal applications, water-based lubricants are what you need.
Thankyou

Meth and babyoil is the the best combination EVER! If you havent tried it i highly suggest you do so. Favorite thing to do while high is fill up my latex pussy toy full of babyoil and go to work on it
Hey op petroleum based lubricants tend to degrade sex toys, I know water based lube sucks but if you want the most life out of them then I'd advise it.

Unless you buy a cheap ass sex toy like a tenga egg then just chuck it when it breaks.