• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth alternative?

Jay9934

Greenlighter
SWIM has done meth many times, but has grown tired of the legality issues mainly due to living in a smaller town in OH. Availability isn’t really there and if it is it definitely is not reliable. So SWIM was wondering if there is a way around this. They know they could go to dr and get an rx for the legal alternative but technically SWIM doesn’t have insurance.

i think the main reason swim had issues before is because they never really cared enough to practice moderation. Self medicating instead of abusing. Things change when you start to look from another perspective.

No need for the swim shit here mang.

The shadow alphabet ppl know what you're up to.

I don't even know what you're asking anymore. The only things that would be close would be prescription strength. I am not sure on the legality of ephedrine everywhere but I know some folks who got their rocks off on that.

Can you apply for Medicare/Medicaid? Anything short of desoxyn (highly unlikely to be prescribed Willy nilly) you will probably find lacking after what sounds like a decent run with meth.

Some ppl find exercise, good food, and time spent with loved ones a sufficient replacement.

I guess Kratom (lol) might give you some o that boost and general sense of well being

It's the active ingredient in bebzedrex. It's kind of dirty but not the worst. You would ga e to ask someone else about shooting it

It's the active ingredient in bebzedrex. It's kind of dirty but not the worst. You would ga e to ask someone else about shooting it

Thanks.
Yeah I googled. Commonly known as Duramine here and very similar effect.

I doubt anyone here would recommend iving any drug in pill form and I personally wouldn’t try it either but then again, meth isn’t exactly known for its cleanliness either so 💁

I know you can extract it from the inhalers using some lemon juice, I'm not sure injecting that solution would be pleasant, but I also don't think IV is a great method

Monster burner ( 200mg caffeine, 50mg ephedrine ad 50mg dmaa,) or Adrafinil/Modafinil/Armodafinil.

Hey guys. So, basically this is a "have your cake and eat it too" situation. There is only one Methamphetamine and it rules the roost. The only drug like Methamphetamine that is available as a common street drug would be Methamphetamine. Cocaine is, of course, a stimulant, but a drug of such comparably short duration makes for different usage patterns.

You definitely do not want to inject the contents of a Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) inhaler.

If you rush into an alternative you could do more harm then actual meth. please do not inject benzedrex or anything really quickly in search for a "holygrail" because you might end up in the hospital which would be even worse since you dont have insurance.