• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Meth addict shoots heroin first time no tolerance

fuckedinthehead

Greenlighter
Fuck everything about this.

Did it at 7:30am. My friend mixed and did the shot for me. I don’t know how much it was. I told him several times to make it super small since I have no tolerance.

I got so fucking hot and sweaty. The room started spinning. My body felt heavy. Unbelievable nausea.

I’ve been puking all day. I haven’t even been able to hold down water. It’s been 8 or so hours and I finally managed to drive myself home. I knew I had a bottle of zofran so I took two of them as soon as I got in the door. Thank god. I got a meal from McDonalds and just ate that, hadn’t eaten in over 24 hours.

Obviously I did too fucking much. Horrible.

I spent yesterday using meth. Slammed it for the first time ever. Did 3 shots between 3-8:30pm. Turns out my tolerance is too fucking high and I didn’t get that infamous rush. He said I did .6g at the very least, probably closer to a gram, he said. It wasn’t anything special. It was good shit too, pretty clean. Although, sometimes it can feel too clean to me and not give me quite what I want.

Really fucked myself over by using so damn heavily this past couple months. Weekly binges. 3-5 days long. Huge oral doses.

Nothing I’ve tried has hit me harder than oral dosing. First time I did it was unbelievable, really skyrocketed my addiction I think. That was only a few months ago. I thought injecting would be even better, but it wasn’t.

Fuck my stupid drug addicted life. I feel like absolute shit. What the fuck am I doing?

I’m planning to go to inpatient treatment soon. The wheels are in motion.

I hate this.

Mother fucker who did my shots also definitely took the rest of my meth too. Wasn’t there when I went to get it. He went out this morning. Fuck it.

Also, missed one of the meth shots in my hand. Hurt like a bitch. My hand still doesn’t look right. Did the last few in my feet. My veins are super tricky, that’s why I had to have someone else do it.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me the first time I shot heroin. Warm rush followed by puking all day.

Shooting meth wasn't all that great? I won't peg you on this, all I'm going to say is thank god.

Inpatient is nothing to be ashamed about. Been 8 times :cool:

Same thing happened to me the first time I shot heroin. Warm rush followed by puking all day.

Shooting meth wasn't all that great? I won't peg you on this, all I'm going to say is thank god.

Inpatient is nothing to be ashamed about. Been 8 times :cool:
It definitely wasn’t a bad time, got pretty spun. I was just disappointed I guess since I was expecting so much more.

I am glad you did not OD on the heroin or meth. A lot of people even experienced opiate addicts who have a tolerance OD on heroin or dope that either is fentanyl or that is cut with fentanyl.

If your hand does not look right or feels odd please go to hospital and get it checked out, and there is no shame in going to rehab or getting help. Can you do it as soon as possible?

I am glad you did not OD on the heroin or meth. A lot of people even experienced opiate addicts who have a tolerance OD on heroin or dope that either is fentanyl or that is cut with fentanyl.

If your hand does not look right or feels odd please go to hospital and get it checked out, and there is no shame in going to rehab or getting help. Can you do it as soon as possible?
Off topic but I'm not sure how to post as I'm a noob
hi I briefly read a post on opiates and laxatives, I was wondering if any1 could point out when's the best time to eat when taking heroin and the best time to take laxido..
Also I don't know how to start a random post, am I still green lighter? kind regards MM

hi I briefly read a post on opiates and laxatives, I was wondering if any1 could point out when's the best time to eat when taking heroin and the best time to take laxido..
Also I don't know how to start a random post, am I still green lighter? kind regards MM
I have no idea. Try making another thread about this subject.

yeah anyone with no tolerance to opiates should not be IVing Heroin, its almost guaranteed to be overwhelming
I’ve tried 3 times I think and each time was just 12 hours of puking. I have no idea how someone can get addicted to heroin - you’ve got to be committed! Or have buily up tolerance on something more digestable first I suppose. Do people normally go straight for the needle and the smack?

^^I snorted heroin for years before I shot it personally. Shot it one day when my buddy got a less than ideal bag and it wasn’t strong enough to snort.

I agree with the one poster, you shouldn’t be using heroin IV with no tolerance. I’ll go further and say you shouldn’t use good heroin at all without an opiate tolerance. I’ve watched people od off snorting small amounts too.

-GC