• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Metaxalone (skelaxin) recreational?

blazequietly

Bluelighter
It is a muscle relaxer in the same class as flexeral, which is meh. But i came across about 400 of the 800 mg Skelaxin and Im not sure what to do with it. I do have some back pain, but mostly I just wanna catch a buzz and im not really sure how many to take or it will even make me feel good. I know its a dumb muscle relaxer that not many people of heard of I just want to know before I try so I know what to expect and what a good dose would be.

My tolerance is sky high to most things, I dont do muscles relaxers much well, because they aren't that good but if im given a bunch of this shit I wanna know what I do with it. (please dont say flush it down the toilet, it must have some value right?

p.s tonight I took a suboxone (the new pill for gerneric and it kicks ass to snort, doesnt have any orange taste to it) I Have also taken at least 12 xanny bars a couple klonopin and 3 200 mg lyrica tonigt. Should be safe to take a few of these eh? what yall think? anyone have ANY knowledge on this shit. (Skelaxin):?

You took all that and aren't dead Wtf you must have your dosage wrong. But I Have taken skelaxin and on it's own no but in my opinion it goes nice with benzos or opiates

Nah I passed out and just woke up its 4 am. I didn take any skelaxin yet Ill try it later when this other shit wears off i feel like im covered in foam right now so im just gonnna lay here and vegetate.

my dosage is accurate

Last edited: