NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

^And I think I was sayign I wanna hear you pee? Yikes.

To quote Neil Diamond, 'It's a beautiful noise'...understandable. ;)

Such an evil atmosphere here:

Backmasking - ultimate eviiiil! :sus:

...like if you record a fart backward, you hear your colon mocking you. Very disturbing stuff.:\

^Lol :D

This is some triumphant and sorrowful stuff as only Amorphis can do:

I have your thing for slayer too, nutty ;)

Hey, this has one of the better melodies I've, that opening riff dang!

New album, Viktoria, dropped today, pretty fucking good. So many catchy riffs and its intense as (no surprise I guess)

Pretty nice, melancholy post-metal stuff, check it:

Violet Cold: Sommermorgen III. Atmospheric/post rock/metal/black metal stuff from Azerbaijan. Beautiful stuff, reminds me of Alcest and Mogwai at times. Very post rock-ish, lovely stuff actually. Melancholy but uplifting :) I actually purchased today this after hearing the first minute and I've not been disappointed. Its not a perfect album but there are some really sweet, clean passages and more intense metal bits that far outweigh them. Follows a certain well-known quiet-then-slowly-building-to-intensity that is fucking crazy when done well, and this guy does it.

Last edited:
Vinnie Paul, former drummer for Pantera passed away today at 54.

I guess he'll finally join his brother. I grew up listening to all their music.. shame how it all came undone.

Vinnie Paul, co-founder and drummer of the metal band Pantera, has died aged 54, the band announced on Facebook.

"Vincent Paul Abbott aka Vinnie Paul has passed away," a statement said.

There was no cause of death given.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44586238

Last edited:

Only found these around a hour ago, made me laugh till it hurt.
This is 100% my kinda metal, God bless Ohio I say.

^Yeah, I read that. Sad news, I always thought he was a powerful and interesting drummer. RIP Vinnie :( You've posted Pantera's second best album, I'd have ti go for Great Southern Trendkill if I had to choose (it was also one of the first semi-extreme metal albums I bought)

Goddamn eerie and evil fucking album. Underrated really: