• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescalines, Synthetics?

Mescaline is stimulating but in a calm, peaceful way (unless perhaps you go too high, I haven't taken it as high as I plan to eventually).

Will mescaline make you feel as wired as 2C-E? I once took 16mg of 2C-E probably because so many people wrote that it could be a difficult experience including trip reports in pihkal that I just dosed in a range that felt like threshold in pretty much all aspects except the wired feeling of nervousness.

Psychologically the trip was positive but I was pacing around a lot.

Out of the 2c's I found 2c-e to be the least stimulating that I tried.
16mg definitely should be much higher than threshold, I can have a very powerful trip at 20mg.
I believe the least stimulating 2c's are generally 2c-d and 2c-c? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong

Wait, which 2C is best? 2C-B is the one I hear of a lot.

Okay so true mescaline is recommendable over 2Cs and various RCs, but 2C's are more recommendable than synthetic mescalines.

thanks guys.

As for DMT, I've always avoided getting that because of the short, crack/ketamine like duration. That doesnt interest me.

DMT's duration can feel timeless. In reality it's very short though.

Which 2C is "best" is subjective, it depends on what you're looking for. The most strongly psychedelis is pretty much unanimously 2C-E, but that's serious stuff, not for the faint hearted. 2C-B is probably the most recreational, and the least psychedelic. I really like 2C-T-2 for introspective work. 2C-I also fun, more psychedelic than 2C-B but still pretty recreational (I wouldn't call it the best in any sense though).

Wait, which 2C is best? 2C-B is the one I hear of a lot.
Which one is best depends on what you are looking for and who you ask.
2C-B is awesome though, and it's the first 2C to have been spread wide (and made illegal) because it's the one that is both most easy going, while still packing a punch ;)
Okay so true mescaline is recommendable over 2Cs and various RCs, but 2C's are more recommendable than synthetic mescalines.
Right :D

Xorkdiscussion99050 said:
DMT's duration can feel timeless. In reality it's very short though.

Which 2C is "best" is subjective, it depends on what you're looking for. The most strongly psychedelis is pretty much unanimously 2C-E, but that's serious stuff, not for the faint hearted. 2C-B is probably the most recreational, and the least psychedelic. I really like 2C-T-2 for introspective work. 2C-I also fun, more psychedelic than 2C-B but still pretty recreational (I wouldn't call it the best in any sense though).

So 2C-E isn't particularly euphoric? And then 2C-B what, is most euphoric but least visual? I mean LSD isn't really that visual right, and 2c-b is still more visual? And then 2c-i is slightly more psych but similar to 2c-b, okay. So basically 2c-e and 2c-b depending on if you want visuals or euphoria?

*no source discussion*

Last edited by a moderator:
2c-e can be euphoric dependent on the trip. On a good trip I find it to be the most euphoric but it is like any other psychedelic in that it depends on how your trip is going
It isn't forcefully euphoric like 2c-b can be

Also LSD is very visual when compared to mushrooms, and 2c-b is less visual than LSD

2C-E can be anything, it's deep like LSD. I have had a huge range of trips on it.

It's impossible to really say "psychedelic X is always like this" because they're psychedelics, their range of effects is huge and depends largely on your set and setting. The more powerful the psychedelic, the more variation the effects can have. I have had very euphoric trips on 2C-E as well as dysphoric ones, some that were relatively surface and some that were overwhelmingly psychdedelic (including the most intensely psychedelic trip of my life, one of my few +4s).

2C-B is not the least visual, it's actually highly visual but not very psychedelic. I define psychedelic as mind-manifesting; if a substance is highly psychedelic it will produce very altered states of mind and will tend to reveal infinity. It may not be very visual at all although many of them are. 2C-B is known for being pretty reliably euphoric, having a nice, warm body high, and being quite visual. And also for being not very strongly mind-manifesting (though there are accounts of very profound experiences too, after all it is a psychedelic).

So basically 2C-B is a good 'starter 2C' that's middle of the road, leaning more towards euphoria than a mind-trip. 2C-I is similar but a bit more on the trippy side, and 2C-E is the heavy duty tripper.

Thanks

That's pretty accurate I'd say, yes. I don't know if you've read trip reports but you should read trip reports for substances you're considering, it's the best way to get an idea for what to expect before you try them yourself.

Let's have a huge row over which 2-cxx is the best.

My votes for 2c-t-2! <3

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/276927-What-s-your-favorite-2C-X

See the poll results. :)

However realize that results are skewed by availability. But: 2C-B is illegal and still ranks high, but it is also relatively common due to popularity. Whether that popularity developed entirely due to it being the best one, or because of other reasons (for example in my country it has been for sale in smartshops when it was still legal, so it was able to acquire fame)... who is to say? I do think that it has a good set of qualities namely being easy on the body and mind but still worthwhile.

That pull was awfully skewed by availability, but still an interesting exercise.

To me though, mescaline is less recreational than any of its RC relatives. It's just also deeper, more beautiful, and the way it makes me aware of my environment is more meaningful than any other drug. But I wouldn't take mescaline and head to a club, like I would with any 2cx (except 2ce) or lsd etc. I had high hopes for methallylescaline, at 30mgs on an empty stomach it was weak and a little boring but manageable (mild headache), on 35mgs and a glass of wine I had a pounding headache, muscle tremors, nausea for hours.

Honestly if I had unending access to pure synthetic mescaline, I don't think I could take it more than twice a year. It's not the perfect psychedelic, but it is a very special, important experience.