• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline Preperation Questions.??? Help please!

Shaylum

Greenlighter
I have seen the thread of the Extraction process but it doesn't exactly answer some of my questions.
I am following this extraction process-
http://www.rollitup.org/t/my-personal-recipe-extracting-mescaline-from-legal-cacti.142874/

I understand most of it but i am still a little confused as to when to add water. Like when will i know i need to add more water and when not to. Because if i add more water won't i have to wait till that water evaporates also? I want to end up with the least amount of very potent mescaline liquid. One time i had to drink about 20oz and that was horrid8o! I will be receiving four 12" san pedro cacti tomorrow morning and will start extracting asap. I believe the whole point to adding water is so the cactus will not burn but i am still confused as to when to add water and how much? How will i know how much water to add? I don't want to burn any of the mescaline or cactus. Any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks! Also, any tips on how to end up with the least amount of liquid will be helpful as well! I would rather just drink a little of very bitter liquid then have to drink 20oz of mild bitter liquid.