View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Mescaline in Urine

telepathetic

Bluelighter
So, I've read various places that 50-75% of mescaline is excreted in urine, unchanged. I've thought about this various times while tripping, joked about it, etc, does this mean you could do an A/B extraction on your urine and reuse the mescaline?

I imagine it could be possible. I remember awhile back reading about these meth dealers/whatever who had collected jugs and jugs of piss from meth addicts with some plan to somehow extract it and reuse it with some method.

Remember that old school McDonalds commercial, it's just like that. McWorld! It could happen!!!

Send your urine samples to me ! Ill drink all of your piss... Jokes :p I remember reading something about Herkinorin or some other novel chemical being present in dog urine, interesting HaHa. Peace :)

Well this actually work with amphetamine and Amanita muscaria ( shamans in Russia did it a lot )
but it's a lower percentage the mentioned in the first post, and a few people do it.
But even it if would work with mescalin it don’t feel like something people who use psychedelic drugs would do.
But hey we all prejudice people so maybe it will become popular.

Do you have a source on the 50-75%? I mean... I don't want to drink urine WITHOUT mescaline in it ;)

i did almost get a group of 10 people to piss in a jug all night once, lol i wound up having a "bad" trip (as dark as mescaline ccan get) and just remember freaking out internally and being quiet and off to myself, and 3 of them came up "yo wheres that jug? " i was like yo, nvm, seriously, nvm

Last edited by a moderator: