Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Mescaline Dosage Question

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
This is kind of a poll of sorts, I’m curious to know peoples thoughts on the varying levels of Mescaline Dosage and what they each bring. Mainly I’m curious to know what people think a proper festival/music/dancing dose is?

I’ve been taking Mescaline cacti for years at festivals and love it for music and socializing especially when MDMA is thrown in on top. But it’s been purely tea at festivals...

The only times I’ve taken purified Mescaline and related alkaloids have been at home or camping with my wife. Much different settings. So I don’t have a good gauge on what’s a proper dose especially since I never weigh my cacti before making tea either, I just go by eye and “vibes” lol.

For those that know, if you went to a festival on Mescaline what would you take as a dose?

-GC

I take it you mean an extract?

While everyone is different, an "00" cap holds about 200 mg, not packed too tightly. That is a pleasant, functional dose that takes a few hours to kick in and lasts a really long time. Basically, really happy and energetic for a long time. Cuts down on nausea and gas significantly. Great for shows.

The source material makes a difference. There is Bridgesii here along with some peruvianius types grown from seed. Lightly cleaned Bridgesii is much stronger than the dose would suggest.