• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline and it's analogs

How is the mindfuck with 4-ho-met, in your opinion? Your description is lovely, by the way. Do you think pairing mescaline with MDMA would be overkill, or do you think they would have good synergy?

4-ho-met is one of the most gentle psychedelics i've ever tried, also very visual.

I often combine cactus with another substance, usually mushrooms. Cactus tea is gross to drink so it cuts back on the nausea if you combine a substance to potentiate its effects. Mushrooms are nice because it keeps with the whole natural vibe of it all, plus they both make you lazy as hell especially when combined.
LSD was too intense with cactus for me, both last a long time and it becomes mentally taxxing.
Cactus is sedating, so MDMA will be a real different direction. I think 5-MAPB would be a better choice because it doesn't have the same intensity of stimulation. That would be the most euphoric thing ever 4real

Please be aware that anyone can claim anything they want on the internet, and some people do so just for attention.

With that said, outright attacks on individuals' characters are discouraged as they are contrary to the positive atmosphere we try very hard to cultivate in this forum.

Last edited: