Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline & 2C-B Cross Tolerance

Zalo

Bluelighter
Hey BlueLight,

There seems to be very little information on the cross tolerance of mescaline and 2C-B, but undoubtedly there should be some. I'll be attending a 2-day festival in a few months and have decided on doing mescaline day 1, and MDMA + 2C-B day 2. My issue is that I'd prefer to take MDMA the second day, but I'd like to try 2C-B with it, which leaves me with taking mescaline on day 1, which would cause more tolerance issues than if I were to take 2C-B first (or so I presume).

If anyone has experiences with taking mescaline one day then 2C-B the next I'd like to read your accounts. Any extra info on adjusting the dosage of 2C-B to get a full effect would be much appreciated.

it would make sense that mescaline and any 2C-x would have a cross tolerance. after all, they are both phenethylamines.

I have no experience with 2c-b the day after mescaline, but I've taken 2c-b two days in a row a few times. The visuals diminished a bit, but still quite pronounced. Dosed 25mg both days. There will probably be some cross tolerance, as with most psychedelics. but in my experience, MDMA will potentiate the 2c-b quite a bit too.

it would make sense that mescaline and any 2C-x would have a cross tolerance. after all, they are both phenethylamines.

You are certainly correct that there will be cross-tolerance between mescaline and 2C-B, but not due to their chemical structure- tolerance seems to be related moreso to either mechanism of action (in this context, both mescaline and 2C-B agonise the 5ht2a receptor subtype) or 'downstream' neurochemical cross-tolerance; a serotonergic drug like MDMA (releaser) will have cross tolerance with another serotonergic drug like LSD (agonist).