Site Feedback Merge PD and ED

Nexus_Tripper

Bluelighter
I think it would be a great idea to merge the psychedelic drugs forum with the empathogens discussion because there is no clear line between empathogens and psychedelics. Right now, people discuss disassociatives and deleriants in PD. If we were to be consistent, disassosiative would have their own forums and delerients would go to OD, but that is not the case right now. What is being done now makes zero sense.

^I dunno, MDMA/empathogens present different harm reduction issues to psychedelics, and there is a distinct sensory and even cultural disparity between the two classes of drugs. I feel like it would make this one big forum unwieldy and overcrowded.

PD seems to focus on things which can cause hallucinations, like psychedelics, deleriants and dissociatives. Some empathogens can too, but its not their primary effect. The broader community has recognised a difference between the two classes, and I guess Bluelight is following suit.

I could somewhat imagine the benefit of a dissociatives forum. I feel like they are very psychedelic, but also something very different indeed. But the community that uses psychedelics often uses dissociatives, and in similar ways.

Last edited:
^I dunno, MDMA/empathogens present different harm reduction issues to psychedelics, and there is a distinct sensory and even cultural disparity between the two classes of drugs. I feel like it would make this one big forum unwieldy and overcrowded.

PD seems to focus on things which can cause hallucinations, like psychedelics, deleriants and dissociatives. Some empathogens can too, but its not their primary effect. The broader community has recognised a difference between the two classes, and I guess Bluelight is following suit.

I could somewhat imagine the benefit of a dissociatives forum. I feel like they are very psychedelic, but also something very different indeed. But the community that uses psychedelics often uses dissociatives, and in similar ways.
Where is the line drawn? What about MMDA? MMDA-2? 2-Me-MDA? 5-IT? aMT?