• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mephedrone overdose?

Josh7000

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if we overdosed on this, I did some parachutes altogether only about 200mg, then snorted at the most 150mg or so. I knew for a first dose this was probably quite high but normally I can handle half a gram of MD. So I thought this would be fine, the original dose I felt a bit of a rush and excitement, but I thought I'd be alright to handle more and understood it was short acting so wanted to keep it going. However after coming back I may have dosed more. I can't remember and then it all hit me and then I started too get out of breath and get chest pain. I definitely knew it had hit me hard. I was panicking because we also had to be quiet and so I got stuck in my room hyperventilating I had the sudden urge to pee and I peed myself twice, then the whole next day my chest was in bad pain and if I took a deep breath it'd really hurt and my chest was popping, 3 days later and it's starting to improve after exercise vaping and bong. Now I'm just left feeling tired, weak, with some chest pain and struggling to breath as well as before and feeling a bit dizzy

Was this too much Mephedrone? I hear stories of people doing tons, like way over a gram in a night and being fine? Why after that dose could this happen? The dose was in the guidelines. Just seeing if there's anyone that may have some answers to this?

Anxiety may be a contributing factor. You may have some chest pains but your intense focus on it could actually make it worse without you even noticing just drink water, eat a meal, and get some light excersize (sober).

You should be fine but if your chest hurts for more than a week go to a doctor.