• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - New Experience - Absolute bliss

There's no need to go through a gram in a day.

I had 950mg of it, and split between me and the girlfriend it lasted us from 7:00PM - 6:00AM. Yes we were high as a kite the whole time. The high gave some of my stronger MDMA experiences a run for the money.

After effects were probably made worse by lack of much sleep that night. I will *not* snort this substance again as it clogged my nose in a disgusting way for days. I started off with a 200mg gel cap each and was feeling highly euphoric within an hour.

Next time I will probably limit myself to a single drop because after doing 500mg and not getting much sleep I did have a couple days of mental recovery to deal with. I suspect a single 200mg drop would leave me quite cleanly.

Nice bonus of mephedrone is I had no problem getting wood and fucking all night long. As opposed to MDMA where this can be an exercise in futility.

Still, depending at what price you get mephedrone for, it may not be that much cheaper than coke. Without going into detail, if I buy several grams at once, I can get it at a price that's almost twice as cheap as coke. What about the rest of you? (I hope this isn't derailing the thread...)

To those who already find methylone too "moreish" and briefly acting...is mephedrone worth a shot at all?

ebola

yes as the way to do it is in lines (you need WAY less) and it gets way more potent and coke like at this point(the euphoria is also far stonger in comparison to how monged you are from a relative perspective). also it can be vapourised in a pipe with a flame far away to make it turn to a smoke and you must hold it in as long as possible to work. i didnt until the tird atempt and the headrush was on a par with opium by which i might add it goes with very well. ppt and mephedrone=D

also it delays your orgams but timeses it by 40. amazing sex drug

>>also it can be vapourised in a pipe with a flame far away to make it turn to a smoke and you must hold it in as long as possible to work.>>

whoa!
however, are there any likely dangers from byproducts born of partial combustion (a la MDPV)?

ebola

Still, depending at what price you get mephedrone for, it may not be that much cheaper than coke. Without going into detail, if I buy several grams at once, I can get it at a price that's almost twice as cheap as coke. What about the rest of you? (I hope this isn't derailing the thread...)

1g of Mephedrone from my supplier costs approx half the amount I pay for 1g of MDMA but I have to use about twice as much :X so it works out about the same value, although it does have the advantage of being semi-legal so I don't have the worry of police giving me shit as long as I keep my use discreet.

But the price of coke (good stuff) I pay about double the price I pay for MDMA, so that would mean that I pay theoretically without properly discussing prices, if I payed 25 quid for Mephedrone, the same amount of coke would cost approx 100 quid.

Those aren't the prices I pay, I'm just using those numbers as an example. So I would say your either getting really cheap Coke, or getting ripped off on your Mephedrone. (Or I'm being ripped off on my Coke :!)

Ive only done a couple of bumps of mephedrone and it feels alot like coke/ slightly speedly although not much so. So is it very like MDMA if i take alot?

Ive only done a couple of bumps of mephedrone and it feels alot like coke/ slightly speedly although not much so. So is it very like MDMA if i take alot?

I think Methylone in my experiences would be better if your looking for an MDMA type experience. I've found Methylone to be very similar to good quality MDMA, the kind that makes you chill, listen to music and want to be around people without the speedyness of Mephedrone.

Mephedrone on the other hand, for me, is more of a party drug. I've never been too chatty with MDMA but when the Mephedrone kicks in, you can't shut me up. I want to move around, be with people, dance and have a good time. MDMA has never been like that for me.

So it depends what you want. Both Mephedrone and Methylone are (in my experiences highly) euphoric and empathogenic but Mephedrone is speedier. I prefer Mephedrone but I have friends that prefer Methylone.

I think Methylone in my experiences would be better if your looking for an MDMA type experience. I've found Methylone to be very similar to good quality MDMA, the kind that makes you chill, listen to music and want to be around people without the speedyness of Mephedrone.

Mephedrone on the other hand, for me, is more of a party drug. I've never been too chatty with MDMA but when the Mephedrone kicks in, you can't shut me up. I want to move around, be with people, dance and have a good time. MDMA has never been like that for me.

So it depends what you want. Both Mephedrone and Methylone are (in my experiences highly) euphoric and empathogenic but Mephedrone is speedier. I prefer Mephedrone but I have friends that prefer Methylone.

Also like to say, that i prefer the effects of mephedrone, gives that nice little buzz. Just a shame on the duration of it and the fiending :(

I actually found mephedrone to be far more like MDMA than methylone. They're both missing the 'push' of MDMA, for me, though.

Ah and also, would 2grams be enough for 3 new users on one all nighter? I dont want to buy more than we need if it's really more-ish.

Thanks for any advice :D

^ it would be more than enough, but you will probably end up doing it all night untill you run out, its very, very moreish. Bomb like 180-200mg each and wait for it to kick in, i prefer to drop a bomb then snort a line, by the time the line is leaving me the bomb is hitting me lol but for your second bomb the timing is crucial i would say about 2 to 2 and a half hours after first one. You will enjoy it :D

Great report! It makes me tingle any time I read another persons report on this stuff because I know EXACTLY how you feel :). I want to note though, that if you snort it, it will come on far stronger, and also the second and third doses following are MUCH better than the first. It's very hard to say because the first dose is out of this world but the following doses just get better and better. Enjoy! And if you ever want to chat online, I'm an avid Meph messenger so hit me with a PM :p.

Haha and btw I absolutely love the fact that at least 4 people including myself who have posted trip reports on Mephedrone have used the word "Bliss" as the title for the description of their trip report. LOOL

...and I'm almost positive that none of us have done it intentionally. There isn't a word to describe it, but that comes pretty damn close.

Very nice, thanks for the report. Ive been wanting to get a bit myself.

I actually found mephedrone to be far more like MDMA than methylone.

Same here, but for me, the cardio push is pretty damned alarming (and I tend to enjoy stimulants!). It could be a matter of route of administration. Oral dosing tends to be more MDMA-like.

It could also be that mephedrone's effects on dopamine and norepinephrine are as a reuptake-inhibitor, not a releaser, and I tend to do pretty poorly on the former.
Okay. Everyone's saying this everywhere, but I'll have to here:
this shit appears NOT to be safe. It is likely that the drug metabolizes to 4-methyl-ephedrine and 4-methyl-norephedrine, which are likely highly cardiotoxic, vasoconstrictive, and last a few times longer than the desirable effects of mephedrone itself (Vektor's research-based speculation 2009).

So please try to avoid repeated redosing (yes, I know that this is difficult). A good rule of thumb might be an upper limit of 500 mg in an evening and no dosing multiple days in a row.

Please remember that people have died.

ebola

I've heard of at least one report of dangerous vasoconstriction, which resulted in blistering of the skin on the feet and possible peripheral nerve damage from prolonged ischemia. This was from repeated dosing, however, repeated bouts of cardiac ischemia even if separated by days of abstinence can result in NE-myocarditis and contraction band necrosis.

We all know people who have little self-control when it comes to reinforcing drugs, and for at least some unfortunate users, this drug is going to be devastating.