Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

I feel confused and angry. After telling my brother I had finally landed a "kick up", his response was this: "Have you been taking your medications?" (I shit you not)

Sorry, but that's one jealous mother fucker right there and not evenly remotely a proper response to something like that, if he's attempting to gaslight me because of something he can't do.

I feel confused and angry. After telling my brother I had finally landed a "kick up", his response was this: "Have you been taking your medications?" (I shit you not)

Sorry, but that's one jealous mother fucker right there and not evenly remotely a proper response to something like that, if he's attempting to gaslight me because of something he can't do.
Forgive your brother.People mistake all the times.It's part of what make us humans

Anxiety through the roof, moderate to severe depression, and my undiagnosed bipolarity is blossoming 🌸. I self medicate a lot. Opiates are the panacea.

^I hear that. Things are going decent for me but the worst part of the day for me is at nighttime strangely as it may seem!

Hi guys.

Nothing significant planned for my birthday.

Slacking off at work to post.

Mental illness, schooling, street living, profession careers, music, drug addiction, I'd like to have a conversation with people who need help navigating life.

Sometimes making a thread can be overwhelming. Feel free to post here and I will keep an eye on this thread. Also feel free to private message me.

It's raining like hell today.

I forgot my umbrella and had a 15 min walk from the train.

I would like to join this thread. Just for the feeling of not having to be so alone all of the time. I get things done that immediately need to be. But i am so unmotivated with everything else anymore. I used to enjoy being active so much ! NOW I am just so unmotivated until I can figure out new things to do. I will never be able to ride a bicycle again unless it's

stationary with high handle bars. Weeeee. lol. My bike has a high bar across the top. Maybe I can ride a girl bike but my bike is all custom. New seat, tire strips and new tires with new treads, padded handle bars. Ect ect. I will have to write more later. I know I sound like a geek My mountain bike was a new high on top of being high in all the fresh outdoor world. I

don't even care if anyone laughs at me. I love riding my bike and stair stepping. But I got sick and have to take medicine to get better. Like folic acid for one. I don't understand why I am so broken. Did hydrocodone trigger all of this. . . . I am going to see what my doctor says if I ask him this someday or when I see him next. He did say there is pain management

somewhere out there but not close. But . . . . . is this too depressing. See I'm depressed and sad . . and Broken. Or maybe just think I am ? :(
Thank you for listening to say the least. Wow these words really calmed me down at the perfect time and helped me to learn to be a bit social instead of the heart break and hearing

the roads out there every morning calling to me and the bike that was so close to my heart not to mention other things that I escaped from out there first thing right before the day started right before the sun arose. It was so perfect because my work schedule was after all my me thing first. Now I am kind of feeling myself get stronger eventhough I feel like I am

learning life all over again. My m.i.l. was and IS mentally ill and I HAVE TO accept that but it's kind of DIFFICULT in the process of getting directly attacked. Oh and now I have someone screaming for me frantically to hurry up . Aghhh have to go again.

dang others are so impatient. yah. even me :(
Hi guys.

Nothing significant planned for my birthday.

Slacking off at work to post.

Mental illness, schooling, street living, profession careers, music, drug addiction, I'd like to have a conversation with people who need help navigating life.

Sometimes making a thread can be overwhelming. Feel free to post here and I will keep an eye on this thread. Also feel free to private message me.

It's raining like hell today.

I forgot my umbrella and had a 15 min walk from the train.

I would like to join this thread. Just for the feeling of not having to be so alone all of the time. I get things done that immediately need to be. But i am so unmotivated with everything else anymore. I used to enjoy being active so much ! NOW I am just so unmotivated until I can figure out new things to do. I will never be able to ride a bicycle again unless it's

stationary with high handle bars. Weeeee. lol. My bike has a high bar across the top. Maybe I can ride a girl bike but my bike is all custom. New seat, tire strips and new tires with new treads, padded handle bars. Ect ect. I will have to write more later. I know I sound like a geek My mountain bike was a new high on top of being high in all the fresh outdoor world. I

don't even care if anyone laughs at me. I love riding my bike and stair stepping. But I got sick and have to take medicine to get better. Like folic acid for one. I don't understand why I am so broken. Did hydrocodone trigger all of this. . . . I am going to see what my doctor says if I ask him this someday or when I see him next. He did say there is pain management

somewhere out there but not close. But . . . . . is this too depressing. See I'm depressed and sad . . and Broken. Or maybe just think I am ? :(
Thank you for listening to say the least. Wow these words really calmed me down at the perfect time and helped me to learn to be a bit social instead of the heart break and hearing

the roads out there every morning calling to me and the bike that was so close to my heart not to mention other things that I escaped from out there first thing right before the day started right before the sun arose. It was so perfect because my work schedule was after all my me thing first. Now I am kind of feeling myself get stronger eventhough I feel like I am

learning life all over again. My m.i.l. was and IS mentally ill and I HAVE TO accept that but it's kind of DIFFICULT in the process of getting directly attacked. Oh and now I have someone screaming for me frantically to hurry up . Aghhh have to go again.

dang others are so impatient. yah. even me :(

Inpatients really wrecks me. I try to practice it these days, but damn. It's really hard. But i don't miss as much information when im patient. And i don't jump to conclusion. And for me I think it makes me more present too

Yeah excersize is awesome I'm walking a lot going to get back into running slowly but like you, my motivation is often low. Just gotta baby step it I guess.

Re: socialization, I never used to be social. At all. I'll let you know, it can be cathartic, yes, but as long as we understand not everything will be recieved how we expect it or want it to be recieved

Cannot sleep despite drugs&alc.All fuckin' think was mirage,illusion.I am as bad as yesterday.Startvto use larger&larger doses.sinkin'low.don't wannna fight anymore.tired .wish i had sleep forever.No hope.Wish the road is over.don't carw anymore

Morning @Nas47 (is it morning?)

Did you sleep?

What things do you like to do during the week? Anything you used to do that you missed?

And if you don't feel like answering questions, I'm sure there are some things we haven't tried that we might really enjoy!