• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Memory loss.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
When smoking weed often your memory is affected but I only smoke weed at night so why's my memory randomly very bad. Also my blood sugars been super low 50s a few times. Just in the last two weeks. The memory's sadly I forget when it started. Could been last week could been last year. But I require muti vitemins and I didn't take them and I did meth so I got sober I've been sober a year and a half. But the recoveries slow I had my heart fail about a year and a half ago it shut down at the hospital I was shocked and it took five months to recover a month of therapy to really re walk. The thing is four years ago a truck hit me it made my brain swell thru removed my skull. I broke my pelvis and leg which healed in the five months. But long story short now I'm getting memory loss and sometimes my sugar gets low while eating. I returned to work for the first time and it went very well beside being in back pain I made it three days. I did great. But I just started a appointment with my doctor to look into it but is there any kind of special tests I need to request? It's been four years sense the accident can brain damage take that long to show up. In a way I feel like I'm impaired mentally a great deal recently. I also feel better then ever being sober, and I handled work very well though everyone noticed my memory. It didn't hurt. Just noticed.